PDA

View Full Version : Trip Report Photo TR- The Black Hole

rock_ski_cowboy
11-23-2005, 04:21 PM
As promised... Black Hole pics. October 2005

PS man it takes a lot of time to put together a decent photo TR. I hope you guys enjoy it! If there is an easier way to make pictures smaller than opening each one up and resizing them, someone let me know. Getting your pics to upload in the correct order is a trick too!

More photos of the Black Hole from above in the following thread:
http://uutah.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6905

rock_ski_cowboy
11-23-2005, 04:32 PM
The adventure continues! Our heroes encounter the befabled "Logness Monsters". Below is pictured Logness monster #1. He's sleeping. Walk under him while you can, but be careful not to wake him up. Logness monster #2 is the problem (we were too scared to remember to take a picture), she's at least this big, but encountered in the narrowest, swimmiest part of the canyon, creating a significant obstacle. As Josh and Eric began to scope out a tenative route over the top, I managed to find a secret passageway underneath her. Swimming in the pitch-black under a corridor filled with logs was a, well uniquely memorable experience. Don't count on the "secret passage" being there for long... it doesn't seem like a very stable condition.

accadacca
11-23-2005, 05:05 PM
Hey nice photos man. Here are some photo tips for you. You can use this free program http://uutah.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129 for image editing. It also has a batching feature. This will allow you to tell it a size and a folder to go in. Then you push a button and it will do the rest. I use photoshop CS2 for pictures. This freebie should work great for size batching. As far as the order goes. The forum will let you upload 100 photos in a single post. Not recommending this tho. :lol8: Anyhow you just have to put the last one first as you have probably figured. Anyhew good luck!

rockgremlin
11-25-2005, 01:06 PM
Great pics and entertaining TR. Thanks!! That Warning sign obviously wasn't meant for you prepared types.