PDA

View Full Version : Time for a practical joke

Sombeech
11-19-2005, 10:39 PM
It's that time again. Time to zing somebody.

I'm quite famous for this one at my last job. Take about 4 big tootsie roll treats, pictured below. They are $.50 each at the dollar store.

Mold them in your hands to make an EXACT replica. I always make two pieces. It looks more authentic.:eek1:

Step 3? you decide. I'm sure it will make it's way around everybody's desk at work, and probably about 5 times on each toilet seat.

It looks shiny now, but it won't. They won't believe it's fake, until you pick it up with your bare hands.

Oh, and by the way, I work in a plumbing supply warehouse. Endless capabilities. I'll keep you posted with new pics.

accadacca
11-20-2005, 07:06 AM
:popcorn: :naughty: :lol8:

Shan
11-20-2005, 07:46 AM
Oh my heck! You really should me my husband. He's a pro at this "art!" I think he uses chunky peanut butter somewhere in there...

Sombeech
11-21-2005, 09:37 PM
I got a couple of coworkers today.

I only had my cell phone camera today.

Sombeech
11-21-2005, 09:38 PM
I think they'd look more realistic on the floor, but that'll be the last time I touch it. They're picking up too many germs. I've got to "de-tox" everytime I put it away.

Iceaxe
11-21-2005, 10:03 PM
Thanks for the great idea... I just got my kids good. We have a new puppy, so I made puppy logs.

Then I screamed at the kids for the dog crapping in the house..... told the kids they had to help clean up the mess. As they walked over armed with paper towels and cleaning supplies I picked up a pretend dog log and ate it...... you should have seen the look on their faces....

.... funniest damn thing ever :2thumbs:

Ice

DaveOU812
11-22-2005, 05:09 AM
Oh man. :roflol: We get tootsie rolls in MREs. I'm going to grab everyone I can and make a log. Leave it in the tank. See what people do. I was laughing my arse off and the whole place was staring at me. BRAVO!!

derstuka
11-22-2005, 08:28 AM
Sombeech:

That is awesome! Oh my god, that looks real! I have done stuff with chili and corn in the toilet, but not tootsie rolls. Ya know, I think you need to add some corn to it, to better that "realistic" effect.

rockgremlin
11-22-2005, 10:22 AM
Thanks for the great idea... I just got my kids good. We have a new puppy, so I made puppy logs.

Then I screamed at the kids for the dog crapping in the house..... told the kids they had to help clean up the mess. As they walked over armed with paper towels and cleaning supplies I picked up a pretend dog log and ate it...... you should have seen the look on their faces....

.... funniest damn thing ever :2thumbs:

Ice

Good one! I'll have to try that one on my 4 yr old. :haha:

Sombeech
11-22-2005, 04:17 PM
We get tootsie rolls in MREs. I'm going to grab everyone I can and make a log. Leave it in the tank. See what people do.

Can't wait to hear how it goes. I'm still waiting for the perfect opportunity to zing a woman. I just don't want it to be a customer.

Iceaxe
11-22-2005, 10:03 PM
I'm still waiting for the perfect opportunity to zing a woman.

I'm about to bless you with my years of male wisdom.... most women will NOT see the humor in this.

Its like farts, to a guy they are always and will always be funny.... girls just don't get it.... page 96 of the hot chick owners manual.

:five:

Sombeech
11-22-2005, 10:19 PM
I'm about to bless you with my years of male wisdom.... most women will NOT see the humor in this.

Its like farts, to a guy they are always and will always be funny.... girls just don't get it.... page 96 of the hot chick owners manual.

That's why I'll deny all responsibility. :bootyshake: