PDA

View Full Version : My Avatar

DirkHammergate
11-18-2005, 09:17 AM
I don't know if any Mod screwed with my avatar settings but since my jumbo pillow top airmattress was taken off the site I can't upload anything. I can't function on this site without an avatar.

Please help.

Sombeech
11-18-2005, 09:21 AM
I don't know if any Mod screwed with my avatar settings but since my jumbo pillow top airmattress was taken off the site I can't upload anything. I can't function on this site without an avatar.

Please help.

What's up, man? When you say upload, are you talking about an avatar, or uploading pictures in general?

If you want that air mattress as your avatar, just save that pic, reduce the size, and upload it from your PC into your profile. It's just got to be 100X100 pixels.

Let us know what other problems you are having, and we'll see what's going on.

I was going to ask you if you wanted help with your avatar.

accadacca
11-18-2005, 09:48 AM
Hot linking an avatar was disabled. Uploading anything that is within the restrictions should be fine. I will put the mattress back on for you. :five:

As read from your profile settings: *Displays a small graphic image below your details in posts. Only one image can be displayed at a time, its width can be no greater than 100 pixels, the height no greater than 100 pixels, and the file size no more than 49 KB.

DirkHammergate
11-18-2005, 10:01 AM
As read from your profile settings: *Displays a small graphic image below your details in posts. Only one image can be displayed at a time, its width can be no greater than 100 pixels, the height no greater than 100 pixels, and the file size no more than 49 KB.

I'm notorious for over consumption. Thanks for putting it on.

accadacca
11-18-2005, 10:06 AM
Yeah buddy! Are you an American? If so it is in our blood.... :nod:

DirkHammergate
11-18-2005, 12:34 PM
Yeah buddy! Are you an American? If so it is in our blood.... :nod:

I'm an Irish American, translation, I'm double the trouble...