PDA

View Full Version : Brighton opens tomorrow

shaggy125
11-16-2005, 04:52 PM
From Brighton's website:

2005-11-17
Lifts Opening

Brighton will be opening the Crest Express, Majestic and Explore lifts on Thursday, November 17th! Surface will be man-made and natural snow! Day passes will be $40, Half Day passes will be $35 and Youth passes, ages 11 to 15 will be $35 See you then!.

price1869
11-16-2005, 09:54 PM
I may or may not want to head up on friday. Do you have a brighton pass?

Mtnbiker
11-17-2005, 11:11 AM
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! it's getting so close I can taste it! what I'm wondering though is even though they opened up several runs, do you risk scarfing up your board with sticks or rocks this early on?

shaggy125
11-17-2005, 02:41 PM
I may or may not want to head up on Friday. Do you have a Brighton pass?

I had a pass last year but didn't get one this year, I'm just too busy with school. My friends are pressuring me to go up Friday, but I can't get work off. Once nights start I'll try to get up there as much as I can, plus next semester I'll be working 12 hr shifts and doing clinicals on Monday's instead of Saturdays so my weekends will free up again. Sometimes school really pisses me off :frustrated: but it'll be worth it when it's done. :blahblah:

Eric.

P.S. To Mtnbiker, when I buy a new board I go out into the parking lot, throw it on the asphalt, and scratch the crap out of it, that way I won't deny myself any fun by worrying about scratching my new board. If I break it, at least I had fun doing it. That's my philosophy at least.

accadacca
11-17-2005, 03:27 PM
Are you in med school? My wife is an RN (L&D).

Sombeech
11-19-2005, 11:09 AM
Sometimes school really pisses me off :frustrated: but it'll be worth it when it's done. :blahblah:

I hear ya bro. T-minus 3 weeks... School is my culprit for going light on the recreation this year.

I don't know what I'll do with my free time. Maybe I'll get two full time jobs.

shaggy125
11-20-2005, 08:35 AM
Are you in med school? My wife is an RN (L&D).

No, I'm going into Respiratory Therapy, I have about a year and a half left. I'll probably work for about a year then apply to become a Physicians Assistant which is another 2 years or so. If I can't get into the U's program I might have to leave Utah for a bit, :cry1: but I'm sure the slots will call me back. I'll be an old man before I'm finally done but I'll love what I do and should have lots of time off for many years to come after. At least that's the plan.

Eric.