PDA

View Full Version : WTF is UP with the Spazz...

accadacca
11-15-2005, 05:27 PM
- Andre is injured and has not been the same. He has NO jumper...

- Boozer is a putz. He is soft and might get hurt mowing his lawn.

- Comcast has F'd up my coverage. I don't know what is on and when.

- They SUCKED the BIG one last night from what I heard. Of course COMCAST did not have it on.

- I did not renew my season tickets and that [right now] is looking like a good choice.

Anyone else pissed OFF?

:frustrated: :wallbash: :frustrated: :wallbash: :frustrated: :wallbash:

rockgremlin
11-15-2005, 08:26 PM
Ya. Boozer on my Fantasy team. Stupid powderpuff!

nitmik
11-16-2005, 07:48 AM
I can't stand Booooozer, He seems a little fragile and has not played a game since feb 15th!

accadacca
11-18-2005, 10:00 AM
How bad are the Spazz going to get whooped by tonight? I say around 20...

Seen this: http://www.nba.com/jazz/news/Medical_Update_on_Carlos_Boozer.html

Last year I thought they had a master plan to trade him and that is why he sat. I don't know WTF is up this year. I do know that it PISSES ME OFF!!!! :frustrated:

I am going to the game on Monday to see Bogut school Tag, Collins and the like.

nitmik
11-18-2005, 10:31 AM
Do you think Cleveland is still pissed about him leaving or are they now laughing at the spazz for paying him so much money? I vote for laughing

Glockguy
11-18-2005, 11:37 AM
Boozer really is injured...see the article in the Trib today. I feel bad for the guy because he worked really hard in the off season..Jazz just have bad luck.

nitmik
11-18-2005, 11:42 AM
Boozer really is injured...see the article in the Trib today. I feel bad for the guy because he worked really hard in the off season..Jazz just have bad luck.

Actually I think the jazz had very good luck for 20 years with Malone and Stockton, those guys were just tough and could play through just about anything. I think we are now experiencing what the rest of the league has had to deal with for years.

DirkHammergate
11-18-2005, 12:33 PM
Is there a place to start a bitch at Boozer thread? I'll start one and then ask CeCe out for a wife swap.

nitmik
11-18-2005, 01:04 PM
Is there a place to start a bitch at Boozer thread? I'll start one and then ask CeCe out for a wife swap.

I don't think you want her, she as demanding as doug christy's wife.

accadacca
11-18-2005, 02:35 PM

I don't think you want her, she as demanding as doug christy's wife.
:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

Anybody with the name CeCe....I mean come on, really. :ne_nau: