PDA

View Full Version : FREE IPOD (LEGIT)

accadacca
11-14-2005, 03:13 PM
Hey!

Check out this site for a way to get a free video or audio ipod. Two of the guys at work did this and they really got free ipods after they followed all the instructions.

Click here: http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=24979539

I did one of the offers that only costs me $1. I'm still trying to find out from the two guys at work how it all works but go check it out. Hey its FREE and I think with our network here everyone could get one. Just follow the steps on the link.

Later,

acca :2thumbs:

rockgremlin
11-14-2005, 04:36 PM
Tell you what. YOU get the free ipod first, then I'll follow your lead. I've looked into this before, and it was just a big pyramid scheme/multi-level marketing scam. You have to sign up like x amount of people in order to get the goods. The thing is, who really wants to go around bothering friends and family just to get free stuff? It's humiliating and obnoxious.

If I'm wrong, and it's not like I have described it, let us know, and I'll be the first one to eat humble pie. :nod:

accadacca
11-14-2005, 06:00 PM
All you do is get 5 people to fill out an offer (using your link) out of a BIG list. The offer that I did cost me a $1 and then I will cancel after a week. I am not really bugging people..... :ne_nau: If we work it right, several people could get one. It took me less than 5 minutes to fill out one of the offers.

It really wasn't that painful and I am much more private and picky than most. If you end up getting screwed then send me the bill.

price1869
11-14-2005, 11:50 PM
If you end up getting screwed then send me the bill.

Does this count if I get lucky in Reno too??

accadacca
11-15-2005, 05:38 AM
If you end up getting screwed then send me the bill.

Does this count if I get lucky in Reno too??
NICE!!!! :getiton: :feelgood: :lol8: