PDA

View Full Version : Ouch! Open at own risk! Not work safe, well, kinda...

derstuka
11-08-2005, 03:43 PM
Well, this is not really a joke, but, the guy survived, and I didn't know where else to put it! Think this may have surfaced as other accidents as well, whatever really happened, OUCH!!!

-----

Sorry but I had to forward this on!! This is nasty but yikes!!!! Gives me chills...

>>OUCH!!!!!
>>
>>Go into this carefully
>>
>>Read the story first
>>
>>This is just insane!
>>
>>This is an actual emergency room photo of a fisherman who lost control
>>of his high-speed bass boat in West Virginia. Warden's believe that he
>>was traveling at a speed of approximately 75 mph at the time of the
>>accident. He was unable to negotiate a curve in the narrow waterway.
>>Unfortunately for him, upon striking the shoreline and being ejected
>>from the boat, he landed back end first on an old fence post.
>>
>>You can probably picture what happened next, but the attached picture
>>really says it all. The good news is that after about 6 months,this
>>man
>
>>made a full recovery after suffering a shattered hip, broken leg,
>>several broken ribs, internal injuries and soft tissue damage. Doctors
>>credited his recovery to the fact that the post lodged itself so
>>tightly that there was little or no blood loss.
>>
>>Now that's got to hurt!!!
>>
>>DON'T DRIVE THAT FISHING BOAT TO FAST!!!!!

admin
11-08-2005, 06:24 PM
Sorry dude.... :ban: Welcome back....but I don't want to see that kind of stuff. YUCK!!! I did enjoy your Mt. Bike pictures tho. Thanks.

Sombeech
11-08-2005, 08:30 PM
ouch. Even though it's not posted here, I believe I've seen these photos several times.

It's with the guy in the ER, with this post sticking out of his mid section?

rockgremlin
11-09-2005, 10:02 AM
OH brother! I would've liked to have seen it!! Did you get it from Rotten.com? Is it some guy laid out on a gurney in the ER with an enormous wooden post sticking out of his groin?

Don't let the man get you down here at UUtah. Meet me over on the Ogrish.com forums...if you dare!! Ogrish.com is hands down the goriest site on the world wide web! :twisted:

derstuka
11-09-2005, 10:41 AM
My humble apologies sir Accadacca. This picture was forwarded all around my work, so I figured, well, oops...

Sombeech is right about the picture. The guy tried giving himself an enema the hard way.

Rockgremlin:

If you want me to forward you the e-mail, drop me a PM with your e-mail address, and I'll include some other questionable things as well.

Sombeech
11-09-2005, 05:44 PM
Don't let the man get you down here at UUtah. Meet me over on the Ogrish.com forums...if you dare!!

I used to be able to absorb that Ogrish stuff, but not anymore. I'm gettin' soft.

I remember the days of going to "Movie Buffs" and renting Faces of Death. I just don't like it anymore.

rockgremlin
11-09-2005, 06:19 PM
I can handle pretty much everything but the videotaped beheadings. You'd have to be one sick f^&%er to watch that crap!

Sombeech
11-09-2005, 09:38 PM
I can handle pretty much everything but the videotaped beheadings. You'd have to be one sick f^&%er to watch that crap!
I watched the first famous one, Nick Berg? It sucked, because it was right before a vacation, and I had a hard time letting go of it throughout my time off.
Now I've just got to stay away from it. I feel the pain of the images I see, and that's what gets me.