PDA

View Full Version : Where are all the Canyoneers?

Iceaxe
11-08-2005, 11:01 AM
Lots of canyoneers are interested in connecting or knowing which canyoneers live near them..... so....

http://www.frappr.com/canyoneer

Just click the link above and select the "Add Me" button, enter your zip code and you are done.... really simple. You can add a picture and remark if you wish. Then sit back and see who else lives by you. Lets see if we can get some people hooked up with local partners for routes, ride sharing, fun and games.

Enjoy, and thanks for playing. :2thumbs:
Shane

accadacca
11-08-2005, 11:43 AM
I wonder where this idea came from.... :idea: :lol8:

Iceaxe
11-08-2005, 12:55 PM
Actually.... the first place I seen this was on my favorite hangout uselessjunk.net.

:twisted: That is where I go to unleash my true evil :twisted:

I play nice over here with you guys.....

:rockon:

accadacca
11-08-2005, 02:00 PM
Actually.... the first place I seen this was on my favorite hangout uselessjunk.net.

:twisted: That is where I go to unleash my true evil :twisted:

I play nice over here with you guys.....

:rockon:
Yeah I have got the feeling you are censoring yourself here......and we appreciate that. :hydro: :comppunch: :haha:

Iceaxe
11-08-2005, 02:07 PM
You guys over here or more like my pals..... particularly the ones in the Fantasy Football League, that has been a blast.

Now if I can just get Superterrific S* to cyber with me I got it made.... :wedgie:

accadacca
11-08-2005, 02:09 PM
You guys over here or more like my pals..... particularly the ones in the Fantasy Football League, that has been a blast.
Yeah buddy!!! :cheers:

And GO UTES.... :utes7:

Iceaxe
11-08-2005, 02:23 PM
Now we did this big cyber hug...... go sign my damn map!!!!

:five:

accadacca
11-08-2005, 02:39 PM
Now we did this big cyber hug.....
YUCK!!! :roll_lol:

Sombeech
11-08-2005, 08:28 PM
Now if I can just get Superterrific S* to cyber with me I got it made.... :wedgie:

:slobber: We're going to make some corporate policies here about "forum relationships", and internet dating between users. :lol8:

Iceaxe
11-08-2005, 08:49 PM
:slobber: We're going to make some corporate policies here about "forum relationships", and internet dating between users. :lol8:

WhatZaMatter Sombeech.... feeling left out? Don't worry.... everyone knows ACDC fans are switch hitters..... :roflol:

You'll get your turn...... :five:

Sombeech
11-08-2005, 09:38 PM
WhatZaMatter Sombeech.... feeling left out? Don't worry.... everyone knows ACDC fans are switch hitters
:

Be carefull now, we'll come outta the woodwork up here in Ogden and you'll have a war on your hands.

Superriffic S*
11-09-2005, 10:25 AM

I don't think you need worry about me and Iceaxe gettin' in on!!! I've no desire to have internet relations with men that I don't know. Now if I knew you... :wink:

accadacca
11-09-2005, 11:54 AM

I don't think you need worry about me and Iceaxe gettin' in on!!! I've no desire to have internet relations with men that I don't know. Now if I knew you... :wink:
WOW!!! :eek2: The big hairy sasquatch is good with the cyber ladies... :lol8:

Sombeech
11-09-2005, 05:35 PM
Now if I knew you... :wink:
WOW!!! :eek2: The big hairy sasquatch is good with the cyber ladies... :lol8:

Not only am I good with cyber chicks, I AM ONE!!! :roflol:

Iceaxe
11-09-2005, 05:45 PM

I'm SURFERGIRL23 when I hang out in the lesbian chat room and cyber with all the other guys. :ne_nau:

accadacca
11-09-2005, 05:47 PM

I'm SURFERGIRL23 when I hang out in the lesbian chat room and cyber with all the other guys. :ne_nau:
I hope we can keep this under control. But aren't all guys lesbians??? :lol8:

Sombeech
11-09-2005, 05:49 PM

HA! Why do I believe that this is true? Funny.

accadacca
11-09-2005, 05:56 PM
Not to stray from the subject here.......back on task.

Superriffic has the hots for BEECH. Here is a mug shot for her reference. Hammer included at no charge.

http://uutah.com/forum/files/old_lift.jpg

Would you let this hooligan near your Jeep. :lol8:

Hey beech where is that mug shot that you took with your phone? I cant find it........its a good one.

Sombeech
11-09-2005, 09:32 PM
Superriffic has the hots for BEECH.
It's my texting skills.

BTW Superiffic, where's a pic of you? If we're going to make this forum love affair work, I atleast need a visual of you. I feel so violated.

Hey beech where is that mug shot that you took with your phone? I cant find it........its a good one.

The one right before I shaved my goatee? That's one for the ages.

It's in the LWH trip report. I think this is the one you mean...

http://uutah.com/forum/files/picture011.jpg

Wasn't that beard badass? I'm thinking of bringin' it back, now with even longer hair.

Scary looking, but a heart like a big fluffy teddy bear. :bs:

tanya
11-14-2005, 09:21 PM
It's wonderful to see you playing nice with the boys and girls Shane. :bath:

Sombeech I am really sad to hear about your little problem and I pictured you as quite the stud. :doorpeak:

http://www.zionnational-park.com