PDA

View Full Version : Boarding.

shaggy125
11-05-2005, 03:04 PM
Alright time to put some life into this section. Some buddies and I went up by Alta today to get in a little riding. We set up a 20 ft kinked rail and played around for a few hours. There was around 8 inches of snow, so not much, but it was great for rails. Can't wait for the season to start. Man I love Utah, doesn't matter what season it is I always have something fun to do. No pics, we took a little video, but don't hold your breath on seeing it anytime soon. I have a few video's my buddy has put together, maybe someday I will post them. I would probably have to find someone to host them though, because I don't think I could shrink them enough for these forums to hold them.

Eric.

Mtnbiker
11-07-2005, 07:31 AM
Wife and I went up to Alta with the boards this weekend too. There are many places with enough snow that you don't have to worry about rocks and sticks underneath. We hiked up above the Supreme lift and got some great runs in through the powdery fields.

It's so great to be back in the snow again!

There were a lot of other people who had the same idea too! I'll put up a few pics soon.