PDA

View Full Version : TreeHugger's Greatest Hits - Revised

TreeHugger
11-04-2005, 07:20 AM
I decided to take off some that weren't Utah - makes sense... and add a few more.

It was hard to narrow so many pics down, but here's what I came up with. Pick and choose at will.

Karen

BTW - that Teton picture up there by Shaggy is phenominal!! VERY nice.

rockgremlin
11-04-2005, 09:16 AM
http://uutah.com/forum/files/gh18.jpg

Holy cow!! How did you get so close to these guys?

TreeHugger
11-04-2005, 09:25 AM
They literally crossed the trail that close to us. This was on Mt. Timp trail, just below the lake. There were 3 adults and 2 kids. It was really, really cool.

rockgremlin
11-04-2005, 09:30 AM
That's really cool. Usually you never see them cause they're hiding out up in the rocks.

Shan
11-04-2005, 09:54 AM
Those are awesome!

Mtnbiker
11-04-2005, 02:38 PM
Nice shots Karen! What a coincidence, I have two of those hanging in my house :)

I love that one of you and Tam pushing through knee deep powder.

Iceaxe
11-05-2005, 06:53 PM
:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

TreeHugger
11-11-2005, 08:37 AM
Just lettin' ya know there are some different pics on here... I took off the ones that were not Utah (duh, makes sense!) and added more Utah pics.

Sombeech
11-11-2005, 05:10 PM
Just lettin' ya know there are some different pics on here... I took off the ones that were not Utah (duh, makes sense!) and added more Utah pics.

That's understandable, but half of mine in the bar are outside of Utah. I think one of the main features of the bar is to show our Utah users, doing outdoor stuff. So, if it be a picture of the Wind Rivers or the Swiss Alps, I think it's good to show the picture with you in it, so we can show where our users have been.

But, there's still an ENDLESS supply of scenic shots available from Utah, so do what you like. You've still got some great pictures. Thanks.

Glockguy
11-11-2005, 11:29 PM
Can u revise it and label where they all are? I am especially curious aout the alpine/mountain pics.

TreeHugger
11-12-2005, 06:59 AM
That's understandable, but half of mine in the bar are outside of Utah. I think one of the main features of the bar is to show our Utah users, doing outdoor stuff. So, if it be a picture of the Wind Rivers or the Swiss Alps, I think it's good to show the picture with you in it, so we can show where our users have been.

Hmmm, good point. I didnt think of that... OK, I'll see what else might be applicable. I tried to find some more pics with people in them, too, to actually show Utahns doing outdoor activities, like a lot of them in the bar. I really like that bar, I think it's super cool!

I'll edit and put where they are, also! Thanks for the suggestion

Sombeech
11-12-2005, 12:49 PM
And ultimately it will be up to accadacca to decide what to put up there, but for example, I've got that Havasu Falls picture up there, my Wind Rivers fish, and there's a couple of other Wind Rivers pics up there.

I'd say pretty much any activity like backpacking, canyoneering, mtn biking and so on, things that Utahns like to do in the outdoors.

It will just happen that most of those pics will be from Utah.