PDA

View Full Version : Cool!

DickHead
11-04-2005, 06:07 AM
The photo gallery-thumbs at the top of the pages is cool!

Mtnbiker
11-04-2005, 06:13 AM
Me likey too! great job :2thumbs:

Windwalker
11-04-2005, 06:43 AM
I like how they change with each log on or change from one forum to the next. Impressive. Are the pictures a random selection of pics already on the forums or are they pre-selected?

Sombeech
11-04-2005, 07:03 AM
I like how they change with each log on or change from one forum to the next. Impressive. Are the pictures a random selection of pics already on the forums or are they pre-selected?

A few of us have made our "Greatest Hits" posts, with our favorite pictures. The photo gallery at the top is a selection from those. You'll see these posts in the General Discussion forum.

It gives me a better idea of what kind of pictures to request.
I think it works out well.

accadacca
11-04-2005, 09:37 AM
I just added some more pictures. If you have one that you want added, first adjust it to either 153X115 or 86X115. Then see if it looks good! You can post them here and I will add them. Man I am draggin' ass today

accadacca
11-06-2005, 08:57 PM
I added a ton of photos this weekend. What does everyone think of the selection? I think we have some great photos and some real talent on the site. We need to add some great winter photos as well. That shouldn't be a problem starting next month. :popcorn:

Sombeech
11-06-2005, 09:07 PM
I added a ton of photos this weekend. What does everyone think of the selection? I think we have some great photos and some real talent on the site. We need to add some great winter photos as well. That shouldn't be a problem starting next month. :popcorn:

I think they're great. Everybody should add on (or create) their favorite photos list, and size them up to the appropriate dimensions.

This way it won't take accadacca so long to throw them up there.

price1869
11-06-2005, 09:15 PM
Wow, you got the closeup of my face and the helmet that sits 6 inches off the top of my head. hmmm . . . I didn't even resize it.

Sombeech
11-06-2005, 09:19 PM
Wow, you got the closeup of my face and the helmet that sits 6 inches off the top of my head. hmmm . . . I didn't even resize it.

You're too much of the complete package to be resized :haha: