PDA

View Full Version : What's up with the Utes???

accadacca
10-18-2005, 08:06 PM
I was at the game on Saturday. What a JOKE!!!! I am not all worked up tho like some Ute fans. I don't jump off the wagon that quick. I think they have a bright future.

What about the cougs. This week vs. Notre Dame. They are going to get slayed. Bronco Mendenhalls Star Wars defense vs. Charlie Weis and the Patriot super bowl offense. Uhhhh....can anyone guess what is going to happen?

Hey and the Aggies are playing (BSU) Boise State this weekend in Logan. I am thinking about going to the game.

price1869
10-19-2005, 08:51 AM
Poor Aggies,

I love 'em, but they'll get slaughtered.

"show me the englishman who doesn't love the rose . . ." :cry1:

rockgremlin
10-19-2005, 09:11 AM
Ya, I thought SDSU at home was gonna be a gimme. :ne_nau: I guess that's what happens when half the team and half the coaching staff leave.

Glockguy
10-19-2005, 11:48 AM
I think they are acting just like the Utes of old-undisciplined. Kyle is not mean enough as a coach. He is acting muh like Crowton did over the few years he was at BYU. He seems to settle for mediocrity.

Remember the games when Urban was here? Anytime the Utes got some dumb penalty he would be all up in their grill yelling at them the way acoach should.

rockgremlin
10-19-2005, 11:51 AM
I think they are acting just like the Utes of old-undisciplined. Kyle is not mean enough as a coach. He is acting muh like Crowton did over the few years he was at BYU. He seems to settle for mediocrity.

Remember the games when Urban was here? Anytime the Utes got some dumb penalty he would be all up in their grill yelling at them the way acoach should.

I agree. I think Kyle will have a short shelf life at the U if he keeps this up.

Wasatch Rebel
10-19-2005, 03:33 PM
The Utes are only returning nine starters. That being said, the backups from last year aren't all that bad as starters. It's not about talent. The defense can't stop anyone, and the offense does all right--until they're in the red zone.
With Kyle being a former defensive coordinator--it's all on him. He'd better get somebody better as a defensive coach or like some of you have said, he won't be staying long.