PDA

View Full Version : Jordanelle 10/15

Glockguy
10-15-2005, 08:18 PM
Today was one of those days that turns out diffferent then you had planned...but is still fun.

I had planned on going up to some private property today with my FIL and BIL near Lost Creek Res. This place has some monster fish in it's numerous ponds, and you can fish them for $80. Well we were 10 min late and the guides took off with out us. From Lost Creek Res. there is a gate and it is another 45 min on dirt roads to get to the fishing area.

So we decided to go try Jordanelle (rock cliff area) in the tubes. We got there about 10 and fished for about 3 hours. It was a lot of fun. I am new at fly fishing and am still trying to figure it out. I landed 6 nice rainbows. avg of abour 13 inches..biggest 18. I had lots of strikes but only landed about 1/3 of the ones that went after my wooly bugger.

I wish my crappy camera would get fixed (part is back ordered for 4 weeks) then I would have some good pics.

All in all it was a great day and the weather was perfect. Shirt sleeve weather with a slight breeze.

accadacca
10-16-2005, 08:12 AM
The best part is that you saved $80..... :nod: