PDA

View Full Version : Do we know each other? In real life? In reality life?

price1869
10-13-2005, 10:50 PM
Really guys . . . and gals, Do you all know each other and I'm the only one who just stumbled on this page and continues to post even though I don't really know anyone?

I propose a UUTAH.com get together. In SLC, a weekday night, BYOB BBQ maybe watch a baseball game or have a fire kind of thing. The grand finale will be a fist fight over whether guns are for pussies or not. :roflol: Then we'll all get out our guns and shoot the loser.

Afleck Park would be a cool place for this. I'll bring firewood. Who's in?

Price

Udink
10-14-2005, 07:07 AM
Really guys . . . and gals, Do you all know each other and I'm the only one who just stumbled on this page and continues to post even though I don't really know anyone?
I think I fall into the same category as you. I only know a couple of the people who joined after falling for Accadacca's spam :roflol: over on the UTAG forum.

A barbeque sounds like something I might be interested in, if the timing's right. It's a 2-hour drive for me to get to SLC, so that's probably the biggest factor (actually, it would be the driving back home late that would suck).

icthys
10-14-2005, 07:11 AM
I don't know anyone on this site. I'd like to meet some of you and a get together sounds like a good idea. Maybe we could go to one of the dodgeball games, dress up like old ladies, pretend we are married to the players, and cheer them on.

DickHead
10-14-2005, 07:31 AM
I like it. Thursdays and Fridays are out for me, as are saturday about 50% of the time (I work nights those nights).

shlingdawg
10-14-2005, 07:48 AM
In.

Tis always nice to put a name w/ a face.

James_B_Wads2000
10-14-2005, 08:07 AM
Even though I would most likely get ritualistically beaten :chairshot: , I would still be down for a BBQ before the snow gets here. I hold no real grudges, besides if you all got a chance to meet me in person you would find out how much of an a**hole I really am.:mrgreen:

James

nitmik
10-14-2005, 08:16 AM
I could be down with something, I don't think I have made anyone mad at me yet, so it should be safe

price1869
10-14-2005, 08:58 AM
Okay, I'm just the idea guy, someone who actually has some friends here has to organize the thing. Sombeech?? Acca? Let us know.

rockgremlin
10-14-2005, 09:08 AM
Even though I would most likely get ritualistically beaten :chairshot: , I would still be down for a BBQ before the snow gets here. I hold no real grudges, besides if you all got a chance to meet me in person you would find out how much of an a**hole I really am.:mrgreen:

James

Well, you and I should get along like two peas in a pod. I'm an a$$hole too! :haha: You haven't pissed me off yet. I dunno if I would be down with a BBQ. Then I would have to pretend to be all nice and cordial. :lol8: I'd be willing to reconsider if the get-together were at Southern Exposure. :2thumbs:

rockgremlin
10-14-2005, 09:10 AM
Iceaxe is pretty good at organizing stuff like this. How about it Iceaxe? Another trip up the canyon for a BBQ? I'd be down...

Shan
10-14-2005, 09:11 AM
I don't know anyone in real life either, price. I did meet Jamis Jockey briefly last month however.

Superriffic S*
10-14-2005, 10:02 AM
I know rockgremlin fairly well and have met rock_ski_cowboy, but other than that I have just heard about people. I am sure that everyone could put their "feelers" away for an evening of getting acquainted and not have to resort to shooting each other. :nod:

accadacca
10-14-2005, 11:24 AM
Give us some dates price.......not much to it. Someone bring a BBQ or is their one at the park? Then we assign items to bring.

i.e. The 4 W's......Where, When, Who and What.

Sombeech
10-14-2005, 08:28 PM
That sounds cool. I'd love to get together, but I can't promise anything. I'm employeed full time, full time school, a crappy dodger of balls, and then I have a bunch of honey-do's.

But this isn't an excuse. Let's do it! I guess SLC would be the ideal location. I'm up north, as with a few of us, but SLC is probably the best geographical area.

Oh, and by the way, I did some spamming on the UMB forum. I stopped, because most of the latest members are "fake". You know, adult site owners joining up, and putting links to their sites to get you to visit.

Anyways, a BBQ would be fun. I'm sorry, but I can't do much about planning it. I'm already having to log onto uutah.com late at night because that's the only time I can. (You've probably noticed I haven't had time to fulfill my moderator position and edit all of your cursing on here lately :haha: )

BrainDamage
10-15-2005, 12:12 AM
Sounds like a good time, If the date workd out with my schedual. I work nights, 3:30-midnight m-f andevery other weekend, but when I have to work on a saterday I get a day off during a week. and I also have classes in the during the day.

Iceaxe
10-15-2005, 02:46 PM
You had me at BBQ........

:hail2thechief:

price1869
10-16-2005, 02:30 PM
Wednesday night then. 7:30 Affleck Park or BCC, you guys decide. BCC will kick us out at 10:00, but that's cool. I just figure it's more central than East Canyon. I'll bring firewood, some extra beef. Someone want to volunteer their grill, or I think there might be some that we could use up in the canyon. Dogwood i think is the name of the area. Look for a white F150 as featured in the Alcatraz TR. I'll see you all there.

Price

DaveOU812
10-18-2005, 01:17 PM
I have to say, I know a few on here. Related to some. Known some for quite some time. Some only met once or twice. The BBQ sounds nice. I look forward to seeing a "TR" for it. I'm sorry I can't be there but I'll be there in spirit.

Sombeech
10-22-2005, 04:30 PM
So, how'd it turn out? Sorry I couldn't make it.

Windwalker
10-23-2005, 02:24 AM
I don't believe I know any of you other than Udink and that's by way of GeoCaching in the San Rafael Swell area. And in my profession that is probably a good thing, "That we haven't met before.'' Other than James_B_Wads2000, haven't we meet somewhere, maybe in the booking room??? (just joking James, :roflol: I'll never tell anyone why)...

James_B_Wads2000
10-24-2005, 09:00 AM
Other than James_B_Wads2000, haven't we meet somewhere, maybe in the booking room??? (just joking James, :roflol: I'll never tell anyone why)...

??? :ne_nau:

I don't get it. Who are you again?

Udink
10-24-2005, 09:53 AM
I don't get it. Who are you again?
Look at his occupation in his profile (http://uutah.com/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=113). :haha:

James_B_Wads2000
10-24-2005, 03:45 PM
Look at his occupation in his profile (http://uutah.com/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=113). :haha:

Oh, ha ha so funny.

Hey Wind Walkers your profile is wrong. Everybody knows that Lavan is Utah