PDA

View Full Version : ***UUTAH Fantasy NBA League***

Pages : [1] 2

accadacca
10-12-2005, 04:18 PM
Sign up now folks....same story different sport. We have had several requests for this so get cracking. The draft is Oct 18, so act now.

Go here: http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba

Click: Sign up now button (then enter yahoo info)

Click: Join Existing Custom or Public League

Click: Join a Custom League

Enter League ID - 90647
Enter Password: uutah

live2ride
10-12-2005, 05:11 PM
man I couldn't get this thing to work??? It said the password was wrong amongst other things, and I entered in the correct info?

accadacca
10-12-2005, 05:16 PM
Yeah I fubared it....see above it is fixed.

rockgremlin
10-12-2005, 06:06 PM
I just signed up. I am the 'Poofy Afros,' I will crush you!!

BrainDamage
10-13-2005, 12:12 AM
I just joinde also " The Green Bashers"

accadacca
10-13-2005, 07:40 AM
The default has 3 players on the bench? But we can add to that? I am thinking that we may want more on the bench? Any thoughts......I have never played.

nitmik
10-13-2005, 07:46 AM
I just signed up "the crappers"

nitmik
10-13-2005, 08:39 AM
We should have an admin do a sticky on this, when is the Draft?

rockgremlin
10-13-2005, 09:33 AM
Draft is Oct 18. We should have more than 3 players on the bench.

nitmik
10-13-2005, 09:42 AM

Yeah, I agree

price1869
10-13-2005, 09:54 AM
Basketball is booooooooooring. Can we have a fantasy canyoneering league? :2thumbs:

nitmik
10-13-2005, 10:24 AM

What time?, I might try to do a live draft.

rockgremlin
10-13-2005, 02:17 PM
Basketball is booooooooooring. Can we have a fantasy canyoneering league? :2thumbs:

Only if I get Mr. Burrows and Mr. Jones on my team. :haha:

Iceaxe
10-14-2005, 01:13 AM
OK.... I just signed up :naughty:

Nameless Cowards!!!!!

Leave the bench at 3 players. It makes the free agents and trading more fun because you have a bigger pool to pick from. Otherwise someone will end up with good players just riding the pine.

:cool2:

Iceaxe
10-14-2005, 01:14 AM
PS- I also like the auto draft. That way you don't really have to know anything abut basketball and you still get a good team.

rockgremlin
10-14-2005, 09:02 AM
Leave the bench at 3 players. It makes the free agents and trading more fun because you have a bigger pool to pick from. Otherwise someone will end up with good players just riding the pine.

:cool2:

True.

accadacca
10-14-2005, 09:59 AM
Ok....leave at 3 then.... and I have it set for auto draft. I think I kept everything default. Might have to lower Amare Stoudemire tho....

Wasatch Rebel
10-14-2005, 12:00 PM
I couldn't resist--I joined. Roid Rage is my team.

Shane

nitmik
10-14-2005, 02:12 PM
I was looking at the league today and noticed it was on a Rotisserie league, I think we should make it to a head to head league. Last year I did not Rotisserie league and after about two months it turned very boring as you standing doe not change.

If we go to a head to head we will still have our standing but we can make up ground and you are never really out of it. Let me know some thoughts on this. I have just played both and head to head seems to be more fun.

rockgremlin
10-14-2005, 04:24 PM
I was looking at the league today and noticed it was on a Rotisserie league, I think we should make it to a head to head league. Last year I did not Rotisserie league and after about two months it turned very boring as you standing doe not change.

If we go to a head to head we will still have our standing but we can make up ground and you are never really out of it. Let me know some thoughts on this. I have just played both and head to head seems to be more fun.

What's the difference between a Rotisserie and a Head-to-Head league? Why won't the standings change in a Rotisserie league?

accadacca
10-14-2005, 05:47 PM
Yeah good call I changed it to head to head. Our FF is set up that way too.

ChiefAutoParts
10-15-2005, 01:21 PM
I'm in... keep me informed as to what we need to do for the draft and watch out... The Disabled List is going to be tough to beat!!!

accadacca
10-16-2005, 08:13 AM
We need one more person. Anyone have a friend that is interested?

nitmik
10-17-2005, 07:52 AM

What's the difference between a Rotisserie and a Head-to-Head league? Why won't the standings change in a Rotisserie league?

In a rotisserie league your score is counted all season long and you play against everyone. In a head-to-head league you start over every week. I think that is the best way to explain it. The standing to no change that much in a rotisserie league either. Where in a head-to-head league they can change every week.

nitmik
10-17-2005, 07:52 AM
We need one more person. Anyone have a friend that is interested?

I might be able to drum up someone.

nitmik
10-17-2005, 11:23 AM
One of my friends is going to sign up today

accadacca
10-17-2005, 04:21 PM
One of my friends is going to sign up today
Your friend has signed up . I am going to change our draft status to Ready.

So if you want to make changes to your Pre-Draft Player Rankings, do it quick.

Autopick Info: http://help.yahoo.com/help/hoops/hooprules/hooprules-08.html

accadacca
10-18-2005, 11:36 AM
Damn the draft happened quick.........I was hoping that I would not get A. Stoudemire who is out until Jan. Sure enough I got him. :wallbash:

Check out your line ups and let the SMACK begin.

nitmik
10-18-2005, 11:37 AM
Damn the draft happened quick.........I was hoping that I would not get A. Stoudemire who is out until Jan. Sure enough I got him. :wallbash:

Check out your line ups and let the SMACK begin.

Same thing happened to me last year, I got kidd who was out for a long time. I still kept him though, he really poured it on the rest of the season though.

nitmik
10-18-2005, 01:08 PM
I'm hurting in the center position

rockgremlin
10-18-2005, 02:53 PM
I got Boozer - anybody want him?

Wasatch Rebel
10-18-2005, 08:03 PM
I got Boozer - anybody want him?

No--I'm just glad it wasn't me that got him. :lol8:

nitmik
10-19-2005, 07:55 AM
I belong to two leagues and got Stajakovic in both, he had such a crappy season last year, I hope he does better this year

rockgremlin
10-19-2005, 09:16 AM
So there's the starting line-up, then the 4 spots for the bench, and then what are those other two spots for "Util?" Utility spots? What's that for? :ne_nau:

Man, good centers and power forwards are hard to come by!!!

Does anybody know if Boozer's foot has healed enough to be worth anything?

nitmik
10-19-2005, 09:20 AM
So there's the starting line-up, then the 4 spots for the bench, and then what are those other two spots for "Util?" Utility spots? What's that for? :ne_nau:

Man, good centers and power forwards are hard to come by!!!

Does anybody know if Boozer's foot has healed enough to be worth anything?

you can put any player in them and you still get the points for those players. So you want to make sure you have to spots filled with playing players for the night.

Wasatch Rebel
10-20-2005, 05:16 AM
Man, good centers. . . are hard to come by!!!

There's always Ostertag.

Wasatch Rebel
10-21-2005, 11:49 AM
Which stats are used and what value are they assigned? I mean does one assist have the same point value as a point scored or a rebound? Do steals and blocked shots count? I can't find this kind of info anywhere on Yahoo's rules page.

rockgremlin
10-21-2005, 01:33 PM
:ne_nau: I guess we'll find out when the season starts...

accadacca
10-21-2005, 01:56 PM
http://help.yahoo.com/help/hoops/

Wasatch Rebel
10-22-2005, 04:46 AM
http://help.yahoo.com/help/hoops/

Thanks. That was helpful. However, under scoring it says that each custom league can set the point value for points, assits, rebounds, blocked shots, steals etc.. have we done that?

nitmik
10-31-2005, 07:56 AM
let the fun begin, I love basketball season

accadacca
10-31-2005, 06:31 PM
Anyone want to trade????? I am offering A. Stoudemire for someone good. He is supposed to be back in Feb. He averaged 26.0 & 8.9 last year. I don't want to wait, I want someone that will produce now!

nitmik
11-01-2005, 07:53 AM
Anyone want to trade????? I am offering A. Stoudemire for someone good. He is supposed to be back in Feb. He averaged 26.0 & 8.9 last year. I don't want to wait, I want someone that will produce now!

Last season I had Jason Kidd who was out for the first three months, I waited and it was well worth it, but I think I'm going to pass on your trade accadacca. sorry

Wasatch Rebel
11-04-2005, 06:19 AM
When I go to my individual team roster for any given day, it lists in one column the opponent, and in the next column, the time for the game. Most of the game times are highlighted in blue, however, a few are in black. When I go to the "Stattracker" it shows that the games which were highlighted in black aren't listed beside the player's name. So what does this mean? Is this some sinister way of saying, "don't pick a player when the game time is highlighted in black"? Just wondering if anyone knows.

Shane

nitmik
11-04-2005, 09:05 AM
When I go to my individual team roster for any given day, it lists in one column the opponent, and in the next column, the time for the game. Most of the game times are highlighted in blue, however, a few are in black. When I go to the "Stattracker" it shows that the games which were highlighted in black aren't listed beside the player's name. So what does this mean? Is this some sinister way of saying, "don't pick a player when the game time is highlighted in black"? Just wondering if anyone knows.

Shane

the ones that are listed in blue just have a link to view a preview or some jerks opinion about the upcoming game. The times that are listed in Black have no preview, you would still want to pick the best players for your roster no matter what.

Wasatch Rebel
11-04-2005, 12:18 PM
Okay. Thanks.

accadacca
11-08-2005, 02:13 PM
I am totally clueless on this thing.......... :ne_nau:

I just looked and I am 2-6-1. It is completely different than the football thing. The FB is idiot proof and I guess I don t pass on that for the BB? :lol8:

Wasatch Rebel
11-08-2005, 08:24 PM
Well, you definitely need to check your lineup on a daily basis as many more games are played than in football. Make sure you have these playing each night as games allow: G - SG - PG- F- SF- PF - C- C- Util - Util. Click on the player's name just like you would in football to find out how they're doing and dump players if you can find someone better. The key thing though is keeping up with it daily.

nitmik
11-09-2005, 08:05 AM
Yeah, what jimflint1 said, I will go in Monday and set my roster for the next week. It works well for me and then I will just go in and check it throughout the week to make sure I don't have an injured cry baby on the active roster.

DirkHammergate
11-15-2005, 01:00 PM
Yeah, what jimflint1 said, I will go in Monday and set my roster for the next week. It works well for me and then I will just go in and check it throughout the week to make sure I don't have an injured cry baby on the active roster.

Nitmik is notorious for compiling as many injured cry babies as he can on a roster. I hate to break it to the league but GhostMission's autodraft team is going to resemble the 72-10 Bulls. I suggest you all forfeit to me and do it now.

Wasatch Rebel
11-15-2005, 01:07 PM
[quote="TripleDeluxI hate to break it to the league but GhostMission's autodraft team is going to resemble the 72-10 Bulls. I suggest you all forfeit to me and do it now.[/quote]

I would if you had any chance in "heck" of actually resembling the 72-10 bulls. :roflol: Who are you going to add when Webber and Nash go down with month long injuries??? That's their recent mode of operation. :lol8:

DirkHammergate
11-15-2005, 01:10 PM
I would if you had any chance in "heck" of actually resembling the 72-10 bulls. :roflol: Who are you going to add when Webber and Nash go down with month long injuries??? That's their recent mode of operation. :lol8:

Bring it Jimbo...

DirkHammergate
11-15-2005, 01:16 PM
I'm just kidding around, seriously, looks like a pretty competitive league. What is your team name Jim?

nitmik
11-15-2005, 01:34 PM
Damn, do I really have to listen to triple smack talk? Your team sucks just like you

rockgremlin
11-15-2005, 02:13 PM
Shhhiiiiit. I'm in fourth place, and I haven't even checked my roster for two weeks. :haha: If I put a little effort into it, I could give you a run for your $$$.

I'm the 'Afros.

DirkHammergate
11-15-2005, 03:18 PM
Shhhiiiiit. I'm in fourth place, and I haven't even checked my roster for two weeks. :haha: If I put a little effort into it, I could give you a run for your $$$.

I'm the 'Afros.

Hey, I sent you a deal for Amare... check it out.

nitmik
11-15-2005, 03:28 PM

I'm the 'Afros.

Hey, I sent you a deal for Amare... check it out.

You reall want him?

DirkHammergate
11-15-2005, 03:38 PM
You reall want him?

I'll take the chance if he wants Dunleavy for him I'm game. Dunleavy is turning it around.

nitmik
11-15-2005, 03:41 PM
You reall want him?

I'll take the chance if he wants Dunleavy for him I'm game. Dunleavy is turning it around.

I'm not a dunleavy fan, he's like vanhorn to me, just never trust him

DirkHammergate
11-15-2005, 03:52 PM
I'm not a dunleavy fan, he's like vanhorn to me, just never trust him

Good hell, what do you want for a guy that won't likely play all year? I'm going to personally make it my mission to destroy your team Mike... well, at least after I destroy Bret's, then Jimbos...

Iceaxe
11-15-2005, 05:03 PM
Moderator..... delete TripleDulxe's avatar.... that thing is as annoying as hell. It chews up half my screen.

DirkHammergate
11-15-2005, 05:05 PM
Moderator..... delete TripleDulxe's avatar.... that thing is as annoying as hell. It chews up half my screen.

Bro, I'm working on it, give me a sec, I'm a newbie, I've never been on a message board before...

Sombeech
11-15-2005, 05:08 PM

Bro, I'm working on it, give me a sec, I'm a newbie, I've never been on a message board before...

TripleDelux, did you see my post in the Newbies section? I made you a smaller version of your avatar, if you want to use it.

accadacca
11-15-2005, 05:15 PM
Yeah he did make a TripleDelux entrance with it tho.... :lol8:

DirkHammergate
11-15-2005, 05:17 PM
TripleDelux, did you see my post in the Newbies section? I made you a smaller version of your avatar, if you want to use it.

Thanks SomB, I'll keep working on it, you'd think I could figure this stuff out working for a technology company in all. I'm all over this site if its cool I hang out here, I'm game for hints and places to check out across the state and for that matter the Intermountain West... RockGremlin and Nitmik turned me on to this site. I'll be around Thursday when I get back into town, until then, no avatar.... well, I might be back later after I get back from dinner and walking my dogs.

accadacca
11-15-2005, 05:21 PM
As was mentioned....I also have not made roster changes at ALL. I am really into the FTB tho. This NBA format might be too labor intensive for me. I am Big Balls BTW.

DirkHammergate
11-15-2005, 05:27 PM
As was mentioned....I also have not made roster changes at ALL. I am really into the FTB tho. This NBA format might be too labor intensive for me. I am Big Balls BTW.

Gimme Amare, gimme, gimme.... I agree with you on FBB, too intensive, I really, really love football. Pretty easy too keep up with, lots of fun, let me know next year, I'd love to dominate your league.

accadacca
11-15-2005, 05:29 PM
Gimme Amare, gimme, gimme....
Was that you? I have not had time to respond, but may take you up on that. :nod:

DirkHammergate
11-15-2005, 05:32 PM
Was that you? I have not had time to respond, but may take you up on that. :nod:

I'm a huge Warrior fan but sometimes Dunleavy has games where I think he's the next Bird, seriously, then I want to ram my head through a wall after I see him jack up brick after brick. I'm willing to take the Amare risk, not sure he's playing again this year but might give me a good last month....

Wasatch Rebel
11-15-2005, 06:35 PM
I'm just kidding around, seriously, looks like a pretty competitive league. What is your team name Jim?

Roid Rage. BTW-I'm not really Jim. That's just my user name. I'm Shane. Hey anyway, it's fun to run smack every once in a while!! :haha:

Shane

DirkHammergate
11-15-2005, 07:07 PM

Roid Rage. BTW-I'm not really Jim. That's just my user name. I'm Shane. Hey anyway, it's fun to run smack every once in a while!! :haha:

Shane

Hey Jimbo, BTW - I'm really not Roid Rage, I'm GhostMission, your wire to wire leader....

GM

Wasatch Rebel
11-15-2005, 08:07 PM
Hey Jimbo, BTW - I'm really not Roid Rage, I'm GhostMission, your wire to wire leader....

GM

You'll wish you were Roid Rage by the end of this thing.

accadacca
11-15-2005, 08:16 PM
Man I thought Coach Dunleavy got beat with the ugly stick. But his sons face was used as Mike Tyson's punching bag, before his prison visit. He looks like the kid from that mask show with Cher.....did I say that? :lol8:

DirkHammergate
11-17-2005, 05:58 AM

GM

You'll wish you were Roid Rage by the end of this thing.

My team is making of joke of this league at the moment.... would someone sack up and challenge GhostMission?

DirkHammergate
11-17-2005, 01:21 PM

BB, did you catch my post on your balls being big as a result of some sort of infection? Man, you team is sickly.

nitmik
11-17-2005, 01:35 PM

BB, did you catch my post on your balls being big as a result of some sort of infection? Man, you team is sickly.

You should change your username to "triplesmacktalk" because you talk three times more smack than anyone else.

DirkHammergate
11-17-2005, 03:18 PM

You should change your username to "triplesmacktalk" because you talk three times more smack than anyone else.

Infected Balls claimed I blew goats, have I ever taken such insults lying down? Besided I thought Bret was the one with a goat fetish.

accadacca
11-17-2005, 03:25 PM
My balls are always bouncing from the left and to the right....

nitmik
11-17-2005, 03:40 PM
Infected Balls claimed I blew goats, have I ever taken such insults lying down? Besided I thought Bret was the one with a goat fetish.

I can respect that then, I understand

Wasatch Rebel
11-17-2005, 03:41 PM
[My team is making of joke of this league at the moment.... would someone sack up and challenge GhostMission?

I know--I saw your last weeks wipe out. 5-4 wasn't it? Hardly rampaging through the league. :blahblah:

DirkHammergate
11-18-2005, 06:22 AM
[My team is making of joke of this league at the moment.... would someone sack up and challenge GhostMission?

I know--I saw your last weeks wipe out. 5-4 wasn't it? Hardly rampaging through the league. :blahblah:

Good point Jim, actually, Legia has a decent team, I had to manipulate my line up just to get a 5-4 win.

DirkHammergate
11-21-2005, 06:12 AM
Honest question, does anyone in our league know anything about basketball? Its going be over by January 1st if someone doesn't step up to the proverbial plate...

nitmik
11-21-2005, 08:03 AM
Honest question, does anyone in our league know anything about basketball? Its going be over by January 1st if someone doesn't step up to the proverbial plate...
Yes

DirkHammergate
11-21-2005, 09:06 AM
Yes

So you're agreeing to the fact that I'll have total control of this league by January 1st because I know you don't know crap about Hoops Mike...

nitmik
11-21-2005, 09:11 AM
Honest question, does anyone in our league know anything about basketball?

I said yes to this

accadacca
11-21-2005, 09:51 AM
Uhhh......sure. Do we care is a better question. :lol8: I think everyone is so obsessed with the NFL season....that they don't care about the NBA thing. I hope I can make a run after the I win our fantasy football league. :nod:

nitmik
11-21-2005, 10:05 AM
Uhhh......sure. Do we care is a better question. :lol8: I think everyone is so obsessed with the NFL season....that they don't to care about the NBA thing. I hope I can make a run after the I win our fantasy football league. :nod:

Triplesmacktalk would talk smack even if he only won one game, you'll get used to it :nod:

accadacca
11-21-2005, 10:15 AM
Uhhh......sure. Do we care is a better question. :lol8: I think everyone is so obsessed with the NFL season....that they don't to care about the NBA thing. I hope I can make a run after the I win our fantasy football league. :nod:

Triplesmacktalk would talk smack even if he only won one game, you'll get used to it :nod:
:lol8: Bring it! That's what we like.....to bad that you guys are not on our FTB league. We will get you in next year and we should have wall to wall SMACK!

DirkHammergate
11-21-2005, 10:23 AM
:lol8: Bring it! That's what we like.....to bad that you guys are not on our FTB league. We will get you in next year and we should have wall to wall SMACK!

I'd do you all Prison Style.... you'd hate me in a football league.

accadacca
11-21-2005, 10:26 AM

I'd do you all Prison Style.... you'd hate me in a football league.
:scared: :scared: :scared:

accadacca
11-21-2005, 10:30 AM
:roflol: :roll_lol: :roll_lol:

accadacca
11-21-2005, 10:32 AM
What is your record and how many points? :ear:

nitmik
11-21-2005, 10:45 AM
you'd hate me in a football league.

It does not take football for me to hate you

DirkHammergate
11-21-2005, 11:31 AM
What is your record and how many points? :ear:

in my yahoo league 7-3 (which I personally hate the scoring system) and my NFL.com leagues I'm 8-2 and 7-3. Most people hate on my cause I back it up... its my life. In my league where I'm 8-2 some low level scrub just threw 115 on me and I have to get Gado to give me 17 points tonight. He's currently whooping it up on the message board, this will be sweet when Samkin goes off.

accadacca
11-21-2005, 11:42 AM
What is your total points?

I am 9-2 in second. My points are leading the league with 766.

rockgremlin is 10-1 and in first with 648.

DirkHammergate
11-21-2005, 12:10 PM
664 and I still haven't found a decent replacement for TO and the league is rather competetive I feel like I'm doing more with this team than in any other league. I'd love to play in this league next year, count me in if you'll have me...

accadacca
11-21-2005, 12:45 PM
I'd love to play in this league next year, count me in if you'll have me...
I don't know???? We don't have moderator rights in the yahoo area.....it will be an F-bomb love fest! :lol8: We for sure would want all the "serious" parties involved next year. We have 3 or 4 duds in a 12 team league this year. One is that punk Sombeech.... :haha:

nitmik
11-21-2005, 01:09 PM
I'll be in also, if there's room of course.

rockgremlin
11-21-2005, 01:35 PM
I'm definitely in next year too. I've also got 2-3 other friends who said they wanna join up too.

accadacca
11-21-2005, 02:02 PM
I'm definitely in next year too. I've also got 2-3 other friends who said they wanna join up too.
Get them to register here you HOSER!!! They need to be users here to experience the full SMACK talk and all. :nod: We are going to give long time uutah users priority.

Wasatch Rebel
11-21-2005, 05:05 PM
Jah, I'm serious too.

live2ride
11-27-2005, 07:43 PM
Leftwich just did me like a prison bitch because he got injured!!!

DirkHammergate
11-28-2005, 09:43 AM
Another dominant week versus a sub standard opponent.....

This winning never gets old......

Wasatch Rebel
11-30-2005, 05:48 AM
I don't know if anyone else has tried to access our fantasy teams this morning, but I just went there and in the football one, when I click on the uutah.com, I get everyone in week 41 with a bye. No joke. When I try to go to basketball, I get something like: access denied, you are not a member of this group. Will someone else try it so I know I'm not nuts? I'm going to make this same post in both the NBA and the NFL threads.

Shane

DirkHammergate
11-30-2005, 05:49 AM
I don't know if anyone else has tried to access our fantasy teams this morning, but I just went there and in the football one, when I click on the uutah.com, I get everyone in week 41 with a bye. No joke. When I try to go to basketball, I get something like: access denied, you are not a member of this group. Will someone else try it so I know I'm not nuts? I'm going to make this same post in both the NBA and the NFL threads.

Shane

Sometimes Yahoo goes nuts periodically. Keep checking it, it'll probably be fine sometime later...

nitmik
11-30-2005, 07:33 AM
It won't let me in either, like triple said, they seem to have some type of a problem every week.

live2ride
11-30-2005, 08:42 AM
still doesn't work, if I can't set my lineup I am going to be pissed!!

rockgremlin
11-30-2005, 09:31 AM
I can't get in either. Error #152 or something like that. :frustrated:

accadacca
11-30-2005, 11:20 AM
Yup, I saw it last night I think, All fubared! :roflol:

nitmik
11-30-2005, 12:39 PM
when it's happened in the past they have not counted any points for that day.

nitmik
11-30-2005, 03:35 PM
It's back up, get those rosters set, unless you are playing me :)

Wasatch Rebel
11-30-2005, 04:04 PM
Basketball seems fine now (except for the fact that I'm down 7-1 to Bling Bling), but football shows all those playing as having a bye in week 14, if you click on schedule, then pick week 14.

Iceaxe
11-30-2005, 05:02 PM
This just up.... but football is still all messed up... I guess football isn't considered a sport... :roflol:

Yahoo! Sports apologizes for any difficulty you have experienced accessing your fantasy team today. The technical issues have now been resolved. Please note that some recent transactions (i.e. lineup changes, roster moves and trades) may not have been recorded properly, so we recommend that you carefully review your teams to make sure they are up to date. Thank you for playing fantasy sports on Yahoo! Sports, and once again we apologize for any inconvenience.

DirkHammergate
12-01-2005, 03:32 PM

Live2, don't get comfortable, I'm shooting for a 5-5 split this week until I get Josh Howard healthy. JH is a freaky fantasy baller. I had to have him, especially with my Point Guard depth. Who is the jackass that dropped Pryzbilla? Thanks man...

live2ride
12-01-2005, 06:11 PM

Live2, don't get comfortable, I'm shooting for a 5-5 split this week until I get Josh Howard healthy. JH is a freaky fantasy baller. I had to have him, especially with my Point Guard depth. Who is the jackass that dropped Pryzbilla? Thanks man...

It is a long season.... I could use the help with Nash at my point guard position, I am glad I am starting off better than football.. so farr...

DirkHammergate
12-02-2005, 11:40 AM
Anyone want to give me offers for Smush Parker? I have implemented a NO Laker policy on Team Ghost Mission.....

I'll accept most reasonable deals.

rockgremlin
12-02-2005, 12:23 PM
What if Kobe was in your line-up?

DirkHammergate
12-02-2005, 12:52 PM

I'd trade that little whore..

accadacca
12-02-2005, 01:02 PM

:roflol: I am glad I didn't stay up for the disappointment last night. I heard that they held their own though? :popcorn:

nitmik
12-02-2005, 01:04 PM

I'd trade him also, he's not all that good, he was 9 for 33 the other night, he can score but you will never take the field goal percentage with him on your team

live2ride
12-03-2005, 09:15 AM
I would be willing to make a trade for Smush, I need to get rid of Van Exel and a few others, I will look at it.

Wasatch Rebel
12-05-2005, 05:16 AM
Hey, make sure you're setting your line-ups. I like beating you, but not when you are at a disadvantage because you have several openings and have guys that should be playing in those positions benched. (Roid Rage)

DirkHammergate
12-05-2005, 07:54 AM
Nice effort Live2, you had me on the ropes and this victory certainly wasn't my usual drub job I've been handing out. The win streak continues....

DirkHammergate
12-05-2005, 09:30 AM
Who is my next victim? I wish I was playing the Crappers, I have a bone to pick with him....

nitmik
12-05-2005, 09:50 AM
you don't want that, I would have to spank you and send you home crying to your wife, but that would be a normal day of work for you, nm

DirkHammergate
12-05-2005, 04:24 PM
you don't want that, I would have to spank you and send you home crying to your wife, but that would be a normal day of work for you, nm

At least I'm getting Spanked by a woman Nits.... It could be alot worse.

live2ride
12-05-2005, 10:34 PM
Damn!! I lost this week and I didn't have a chance to set my lineup for today so that might of cost me the victory, it was a good fight!!

DirkHammergate
12-06-2005, 05:54 AM
Damn!! I lost this week and I didn't have a chance to set my lineup for today so that might of cost me the victory, it was a good fight!!

Bummer, I hate when that happens. I try to preset the lineup through the weekend then make adjustments when necessary just in case I take off for awhile. We'll play again and that trade made your team significantly better, you look like a solid playoff content if you stay health.. Nice battle.

nitmik
12-06-2005, 07:55 AM

At least I'm getting Spanked by a woman Nits.... It could be alot worse.

Good point, getting spanked by a woman makes it all worth it :2thumbs:

Wasatch Rebel
12-06-2005, 12:22 PM

Yeah, c'mon live2ride!!! Set your lineups well in advance--I've got mine set a week out, just in case, and I don't wanna kick your butt without your full roster. Well, maybe I still want to kick your butt, but it won't feel as good.

live2ride
12-06-2005, 01:54 PM
I do set them in advance but I am on the website everyday and I had a couple of trades that screwed things up!!! I am going to kick your butt, good trades came my way LOOK OUT!!!!

nitmik
12-06-2005, 02:43 PM
I put all my team data in a spreadsheet and crossed that with all your teams data and processed that and determined that I have to much time on my hands and really want to go for a bike ride. That all!

accadacca
12-06-2005, 02:58 PM
I put all my team data in a spreadsheet and crossed that with all your teams data and processed that and determined that I have to much time on my hands and really want to go for a bike ride. That all!
:eek2: I'd say! You are OBSESSED!!! :bueller:

DirkHammergate
12-06-2005, 03:55 PM

Nits, its what you do with the data that counts. I usually assemble a spreadsheet for the drafts or at least print out a few different positional rankings along with the overall. If I've got the first or second pick then its no brainer time but if I'm down around 11 like I was in UUtah I just pick the best players available then get over on everyone later in the draft. At first look my UUtah team appeared to have holes but with a few smart moves here and there I should go wire to wire. Thanks for playing everyone, you can credit my skills in drafting a solid team where the 11th position sometimes turns out to be the best...

Wasatch Rebel
12-06-2005, 05:55 PM
I am going to kick your butt, good trades came my way LOOK OUT!!!!

You're gonna crawl back!!! :lol8:

DirkHammergate
12-06-2005, 06:04 PM
I am going to kick your butt, good trades came my way LOOK OUT!!!!

You're gonna crawl back!!! :lol8:

Nash will unravel like a ball of twine around mid January, too much pressure on that guy. Good luck though, I'm calling my shot, Ghost Mission is going Wire to Wire.

Iceaxe
12-06-2005, 06:08 PM
I'm calling my shot, Ghost Mission is going Wire to Wire.

I've heard little ducks fart underwater before.....

:blbl:

DirkHammergate
12-08-2005, 06:23 AM
If I open up a 6 game lead this week on the rest of you rookies I'm going to change my team name to WIRETOWIRE.

live2ride
12-08-2005, 09:20 AM
If I open up a 6 game lead this week on the rest of you rookies I'm going to change my team name to WIRETOWIRE.

It is a long season....... you better hope that nash unravels soon. Amare will be back in no time helping him out!!!

nitmik
12-08-2005, 09:23 AM
yeah, and I'll be making my move soon, I just have not decided which direction it will be in yet

DirkHammergate
12-08-2005, 11:18 AM
It is a long season....... you better hope that nash unravels soon. Amare will be back in no time helping him out!!!

Amare back in no time?? Put the bong down brother and work on getting your team right side up this week. You'd be in a heap of trouble if these outcomes stayed intact, I actually think my has that possibility cause I'm drilling him like a prison inmate in 5 categories.

live2ride
12-08-2005, 12:05 PM

Amare back in no time?? Put the bong down brother and work on getting your team right side up this week. You'd be in a heap of trouble if these outcomes stayed intact, I actually think my has that possibility cause I'm drilling him like a prison inmate in 5 categories.

I will pull out of this weeks numbers, they are close and I have some good games coming up, or wait is that the Bong speaking??? But I did like the fact that you said "IF" that word doesn't usually coincide with smack talk.

Wasatch Rebel
12-08-2005, 02:40 PM

Amare back in no time?? Put the down brother and work on getting your team right side up this week. You'd be in a heap of trouble if these outcomes stayed intact, I actually think my has that possibility cause I'm drilling him like a prison inmate in 5 categories.

I will pull out of this weeks numbers, they are close and I have some good games coming up, or wait is that the speaking??? But I did like the fact that you said "IF" that word doesn't usually coincide with smack talk.

Live2ride going down this week, GhostMission next. Life is good.

DirkHammergate
12-08-2005, 05:01 PM
Live2ride going down this week, GhostMission next. Life is good.

Hey Roids, pretty soon they'll were off and you'll be left with a shrivled sack. I'm doing you Prison Style next week and my dominance will be complete.

DirkHammergate
12-08-2005, 05:02 PM
GhostMission next

Get with the program Flint, it Wire2Wire not GhostMission...

live2ride
12-08-2005, 08:27 PM
GhostMission next

Flint is going to get rolled up and smoked by the time the week is over, he hasn't even caught on to "Wire2Wire"

Wasatch Rebel
12-08-2005, 08:27 PM

Soon to be Unwired. :roflol:

Wasatch Rebel
12-09-2005, 04:26 AM
Flint is going to get rolled up and smoked by the time the week is over, he hasn't even caught on to "Wire2Wire"

That's right--when you can't possibly win, slam the other guy. I think by the time these two weeks are over, Live2ride will be changing his team name to Love2Bridden. Next week GhostMission, errrrrrr, Wire2Wire will change his name to The Geldings. :bootyshake:

Wasatch Rebel
12-09-2005, 01:23 PM
By the way, GhostMission, I just checked this weeks stats. If I were going against you this week, I'd be leading 7-2. You're goin' down, Unwired.

DirkHammergate
12-09-2005, 03:10 PM
By the way, GhostMission, I just checked this weeks stats. If I were going against you this week, I'd be leading 7-2. You're goin' down, Unwired.

LOL! 3 guys I'm counting on are due back next week, they aren't even playing, plus 2 other main guys have played a total of 1 game for me this week then they play 4 next week all this and I'm still pummeling my opponent, I'll work you at least 7-2. Its about week to week domination.

Happy Hanuka!

DirkHammergate
12-09-2005, 03:12 PM
LOL! 3 guys I'm counting on are due back next week, they aren't even playing, plus 2 other main guys have played a total of 1 game for me this week then they play 4 next week all this and I'm still pummeling my opponent, I'll work you at least 7-2. Its about week to week domination.

Happy Hanuka!

Looks like I've found myself a new enemy, JimFlint1, abuser of steroids, pompous man who thinks he can beat the Almighty. I'm actually going to try against you.

accadacca
12-09-2005, 03:22 PM
I can envision TripleDelux on his queen sized deluxe air mattress, looking over his team on an excel spreadsheet. Sucking down a cold beer and laughing like Dr. Evil, as he plans his rout of the uutah league. :lol8:

But WAIT! I just figured out how to manage my team. :wallbash:

Wasatch Rebel
12-10-2005, 04:30 AM
Looks like I've found myself a new enemy, JimFlint1, abuser of steroids, pompous man

Hah! That's the pot calling the kettle black if I ever heard it!

who thinks he can beat the Almighty.

No, but I can beat you. That's a big difference. The Almighty knows all, and can pretty much do everything. You, on the other hand, have just been lucky. I'm just one of several who will beat you like a drum before the season is over..

I'm actually going to try against you.
ROFLMBO! Good. Some of these other guys have forgotten to set their lineups at times.

Truth be told, I'm interested to see how Grant Hill does. I thought about picking him up, but found you'd been hovering around your computer waiting the announcement that he was ready. This means a lot to you, and you've been flapping your gums for the entire early part of the season. When I finally break you, you may shut up. Then again, you may not.
:haha:

So, play your harmonica, drink your gin and tonica, smoke your marijuanica, happy, happy, happy, happy, Hanukkah!! :lol8:

Wasatch Rebel
12-10-2005, 04:37 AM
Flint is going to get rolled up and smoked by the time the week is over

I think you better have a couple of strong days.

DirkHammergate
12-10-2005, 04:16 PM
Looks like I've found myself a new enemy, JimFlint1, abuser of steroids, pompous man

Hah! That's the pot calling the kettle black if I ever heard it!

who thinks he can beat the Almighty.

No, but I can beat you. That's a big difference. The Almighty knows all, and can pretty much do everything. You, on the other hand, have just been lucky. I'm just one of several who will beat you like a drum before the season is over..

I'm actually going to try against you.
ROFLMBO! Good. Some of these other guys have forgotten to set their lineups at times.

Truth be told, I'm interested to see how Grant Hill does. I thought about picking him up, but found you'd been hovering around your computer waiting the announcement that he was ready. This means a lot to you, and you've been flapping your gums for the entire early part of the season. When I finally break you, you may shut up. Then again, you may not.
:haha:

So, play your harmonica, drink your gin and tonica, smoke your marijuanica, happy, happy, happy, happy, Hanukkah!! :lol8:

ROTFL!! Nice work Flint.... I don't smoke weed.

DirkHammergate
12-10-2005, 04:26 PM
I'm interested to see how Grant Hill does. I thought about picking him up, but found you'd been hovering around your computer waiting the announcement that he was ready. This means a lot to you, and you've been flapping your gums for the entire early part of the season. When I finally break you, you may shut up. Then again, you may not.

I usually don't hover, just check stuff out day to day, make sure something screwie didn't happen to my lineups and check for dumbass moves people make like dropping Pryzbilla or leaving a player that should be on a team available too long. Anything that makes my team better and it maybe subtle, like nobody would have traded Nash but Josh Howard (and he rolled his ankle the night of the trade) is a machine in areas I need. Steals, boards, and Points when viewed in the context of my team, if he stays healthy he'll put me over the top, I've got to have that guy. He's key.

This year should be fun, I hope more people get involved. Good luck next week.

DirkHammergate
12-10-2005, 04:28 PM
ROTFL!! Nice work Flint.... I don't smoke weed.

Well, if push came to shove..... eh, I'd cave.

Wasatch Rebel
12-11-2005, 08:08 AM

Yeah, same to you!!! Join with me--together we can rule the galaxy!

live2ride
12-11-2005, 02:35 PM

Yeah, same to you!!! Join with me--together we can rule the galaxy!

This isn't a Star Wars thread Jim, I think you are getting a little confused here.

Wasatch Rebel
12-12-2005, 04:39 AM
This isn't a Star Wars thread Jim, I think you are getting a little confused here.

Uh, sorry. Scoreboard!!!! What about that comeback you were making? :roflol:

DirkHammergate
12-12-2005, 06:20 AM

Uh, sorry. Scoreboard!!!! What about that comeback you were making? :roflol:

God Flint, you didn't even give him a kiss to warm him up. This will be a fun week, a serious threat to my Wire2Wire run. If I can somehow put a few games between us I might start feeling better about me instantly jinxing myself with the Wire2Wire slap....

Good luck.

live2ride
12-12-2005, 09:03 AM
Flint is not going to last come on, I saved my run for later in the season, I will let you get all excited about your team and let you live in front of the computer and then you will drop off.

Flint is just mad because he is too old to actually play the sports!!! I would get really serious about my Fantasy teams when my bones start hurting. Old Fart

live2ride
12-12-2005, 09:32 AM
Since Flint kicked my ass this last week, I have decided that I am going to go and kick my mailman's ass to make myself feel a little better about getting taken to the wood shed by flint. :hail2thechief:

DirkHammergate
12-12-2005, 11:43 AM
Since Flint kicked my ass this last week, I have decided that I am going to go and kick my mailman's ass to make myself feel a little better about getting taken to the wood shed by flint. :hail2thechief:

Change your sig line to "I'm JimFlint's Bitch"

accadacca
12-12-2005, 12:55 PM
Yeah, that is pretty sad when even the mail man is kickin' your arse!!! :haha:

Wasatch Rebel
12-12-2005, 01:22 PM
This will be a fun week, a serious threat to my Wire2Wire run. If I can somehow put a few games between us I might start feeling better about me instantly jinxing myself with the Wire2Wire slap....

Good luck. I like how you use the word "If"!! Now "if" I overtake you--I won't make the same mistake you did and jinx myself. Yeah, I'm hedging my bets too! :2thumbs:

Best of luck.

Wasatch Rebel
12-12-2005, 01:26 PM
Flint is just mad because he is too old to actually play the sports!!! I would get really serious about my Fantasy teams when my bones start hurting. Old Fart

Sour grapes!! :lol8: I'll have you know, I just tested in the top ten percent of 18-24 year olds in a 3-minute stair step test--and I'm 46. But I'll admit, the last time I played full-court hoops, I couldn't walk for a couple of days. That's what I get for having the knees of an eighty year old. (I was told by my orthopedist back in the mid-eighties that I had the knees of a seventy year old--so I guess they're nigh 100 now!)

Wasatch Rebel
12-12-2005, 01:28 PM

Well, she probably deserves it.

Wasatch Rebel
12-12-2005, 01:30 PM
Yeah, that is pretty sad when even the mail man is kickin' your arse!!! :haha:

Better than Bob Barker.

DirkHammergate
12-12-2005, 05:47 PM
I like how you use the word "If"!! Now "if" I overtake you--I won't make the same mistake you did and jinx myself.

Don't worry, I'll own you this week... You mouth sure look purdy..

DirkHammergate
12-13-2005, 07:37 AM
That score should flip after your guys go tonight...

Wasatch Rebel
12-13-2005, 04:05 PM
It should.

DirkHammergate
12-13-2005, 04:16 PM
It should.

Confident sombiatch, you're on my to destroy list.

live2ride
12-13-2005, 05:19 PM

Well, she probably deserves it.

Flint, on your profile you say you are a mailman!! Hence the kick my mailmans ass!!

Wasatch Rebel
12-13-2005, 05:30 PM
Flint, on your profile you say you are a mailman!! Hence the kick my mailmans ass!!

I know, I know. I hope I'm not your mailman!!! Because I'm always on the verge of going postal. :nod:

Wasatch Rebel
12-13-2005, 05:32 PM
Confident sombiatch, you're on my to destroy list.

Well, that is unless my two key players tonight, Arenas and Duncan, don't play a lot--both of them are supposed to be nursing minor injuries. If that happens, you'll have done it.

Wasatch Rebel
12-13-2005, 05:35 PM
...and I just checked Statracker and Arenas hasn't played and it's the third quarter. You may have my number this go around.

live2ride
12-13-2005, 05:43 PM
Flint,
Don't go postal, we need some good smack talkers to talk to....

Wasatch Rebel
12-13-2005, 07:24 PM
Flint,
Don't go postal, we need some good smack talkers to talk to....

Okay...you talked me off the brink!! Just kiddin'. Just one day, before I get too old, I'd like to get a job I actually like, instead of one I have to have to put food on the table and a roof overhead. That day will come. That day will most definitely come.

DirkHammergate
12-13-2005, 08:03 PM
...and I just checked Statracker and Arenas hasn't played and it's the third quarter. You may have my number this go around.

This go around? Please stop making yourself look like Alex Smith, rookie.

Wasatch Rebel
12-13-2005, 08:42 PM

Last time I checked, there was seven days in a week. Wait till tomorrow, bucko.

DirkHammergate
12-14-2005, 05:41 AM

Last time I checked, there was seven days in a week. Wait till tomorrow, bucko.

4-4, that bodes well for me.

Wasatch Rebel
12-14-2005, 12:39 PM

Me too, considering my top fantasy player was sidelined and I still am in a dead heat with you after two days.

DirkHammergate
12-14-2005, 01:46 PM

Me too, considering my top fantasy player was sidelined and I still am in a dead heat with you after two days.

Flint, my players are flat out better than yours, you've played more games than I, will play roughly 8 more for the entire match and I'll still drub you...

Cry me a river, I had Josh Howard out for 6 games, he's a freakish stat maker...

Wasatch Rebel
12-15-2005, 04:59 AM
Flint, my players are flat out better than yours, you've played more games than I, will play roughly 8 more for the entire match and I'll still drub you...

Cry me a river, I had Josh Howard out for 6 games, he's a freakish stat maker...

Drub me? You'll wish you hadn't said that by the end of the week. Josh Howard---I agree. Great pick up for you.

DirkHammergate
12-16-2005, 07:12 PM

Drub me? You'll wish you hadn't said that by the end of the week. Josh Howard---I agree. Great pick up for you.

Jim, thanks for the JHoward props, yahoo never really ranks him high but I ran a calculator on this guy (don't ask questions, I'm in to doing point matrix) he's in the top 8 and hardly anyone knows it, seems you may know, I'm impressed. Good luck this weekend, its been a great battle.

accadacca
12-16-2005, 08:21 PM
Alright Wire2Wire, Roid Rage and basically anyone else. My team is stinking it up! What the hell am I doing wrong? Feel free to give it to me straight. I didn't do much the first several weeks and I just barely figured out how to edit my lineup ahead of time.

I thought about having one of our finance guys at work get out his TI 1000 and tell me WTH. :lol8: I really don't have much of a chance to catch up, so you are not jeopardizing strategy. Just tell me why I suck so bad.

Thanks,

acca (aka Big Balls) :popcorn:

Wasatch Rebel
12-16-2005, 09:22 PM
Jim, thanks for the JHoward props, yahoo never really ranks him high but I ran a calculator on this guy (don't ask questions, I'm in to doing point matrix) he's in the top 8 and hardly anyone knows it, seems you may know, I'm impressed. Good luck this weekend, its been a great battle.

Look at tonight's stats. All players in the Phoenix/NOK game are not having their stats added in. That means three of my players and one of yours aren't giving us any of our stats. What the freak is going on? I hate to whine, but that's not really fair, especially when it was a close race earlier in the evening. All four players played, so why aren't their stats being recorded. :frustrated:

Wasatch Rebel
12-16-2005, 09:32 PM
Alright Wire2Wire, Roid Rage and basically anyone else. My team is stinking it up! What the hell am I doing wrong? Feel free to give it to me straight. I didn't do much the first several weeks and I just barely figured out how to edit my lineup ahead of time.

I thought about having one of our finance guys at work get out his TI 1000 and tell me WTH. :lol8: I really don't have much of a chance to catch up, so you are not jeopardizing strategy. Just tell me why I suck so bad.

Thanks,

Here are my thoughts, acca. You have the #7 player of the year thus far in Rashard Lewis. If Amare was up and running, I think you'd be well up near the top.
Go to "MY TEAM" then "ADD PLAYERS". Choose your own team, Big Balls in the box, and click "filter" you now see your team with all your stats. Click on "Rank". You will see that you have several players in th 150-over 200 range, not counting the non-playing Stoudemire. Those role players need to be better. Click "ADD PLAYERS" again and look at "All Available Players". Look at their stats, not only for the season but also for the month and week and try to find some better players. Whether or not you drop Stoudemire is up to you--that'd be a tough decision for me.

Anyway, that's my advice. Also, if you seem to be winning a particular category every time, you can sacrifice a little there to build up in some of the categories you're not doing so well in.

Good luck,

Shane (Roid Rage)

Wasatch Rebel
12-16-2005, 10:18 PM
Anyway, we're not the only ones in our fantasy league who had stats not recorded tonight. Anyone with Phoenix or NOK players had their stats omitted tonight.

DirkHammergate
12-16-2005, 11:36 PM

Look at tonight's stats. All players in the Phoenix/NOK game are not having their stats added in. That means three of my players and one of yours aren't giving us any of our stats. What the freak is going on? I hate to whine, but that's not really fair, especially when it was a close race earlier in the evening. All four players played, so why aren't their stats being recorded. :frustrated:

I've seen this time to time via Stat Tracker, they'll have it corrected in the morning. Usually I verify it against the box score, I actually find Yahoo pretty maticulous when it comes to verifying and updating after the fact. Give it til tomorrow.

DirkHammergate
12-16-2005, 11:40 PM

Thanks,

Here are my thoughts, acca. You have the #7 player of the year thus far in Rashard Lewis. If Amare was up and running, I think you'd be well up near the top.
Go to "MY TEAM" then "ADD PLAYERS". Choose your own team, Big Balls in the box, and click "filter" you now see your team with all your stats. Click on "Rank". You will see that you have several players in th 150-over 200 range, not counting the non-playing Stoudemire. Those role players need to be better. Click "ADD PLAYERS" again and look at "All Available Players". Look at their stats, not only for the season but also for the month and week and try to find some better players. Whether or not you drop Stoudemire is up to you--that'd be a tough decision for me.

Anyway, that's my advice. Also, if you seem to be winning a particular category every time, you can sacrifice a little there to build up in some of the categories you're not doing so well in.

Good luck,

Shane (Roid Rage)

Yeah, what Shane said, see what you are consistantly weak or strong in and exchange for the opposite. Like I traded Nash for Josh Howard but I had a freak load of PGs and needed Howards all around stat making ability, see what you're weak in over a 2 to 3 week period and see what comes by the waiver wire.

Wasatch Rebel
12-17-2005, 06:51 AM
I've seen this time to time via Stat Tracker, they'll have it corrected in the morning. Usually I verify it against the box score, I actually find Yahoo pretty maticulous when it comes to verifying and updating after the fact. Give it til tomorrow.

Yeah, you're right--it's updated now. And you're still rolling me up like a blanket. Kudos to you!!

DirkHammergate
12-17-2005, 01:35 PM

Yeah, you're right--it's updated now. And you're still rolling me up like a blanket. Kudos to you!!

FYI - Barring injury we both have the two top teams, I don't expect us to separate from each other and you still are the only real threat for a wire to wire victory, plus I think you'll make it tight come tonight, its certainly not over by any stretch.

DirkHammergate
12-19-2005, 09:14 AM
Ouch Jim....

Wasatch Rebel
12-19-2005, 12:46 PM
Ouch Jim....

I done been rolled. :hail2thechief: :hail2thechief: :hail2thechief:

DirkHammergate
12-19-2005, 03:16 PM
Ouch Jim....

I done been rolled. :hail2thechief: :hail2thechief: :hail2thechief:

You took it like a man, I've got a feeling Nitmik won't go down as graceful.

Wasatch Rebel
12-20-2005, 04:36 AM
The Disabled List is going to be totally disabled if Ryan doesn't unbench some of his players that he has open roster spots for. Hint: Bench only those who aren't playing that night, and start those who are. :lol8:

DirkHammergate
12-20-2005, 06:45 AM
The Disabled List is going to be totally disabled if Ryan doesn't unbench some of his players that he has open roster spots for. Hint: Bench only those who aren't playing that night, and start those who are. :lol8:

I need to check some of the players waaay at the bottom, maybe we can start shaming them into setting their lineups.

Mike and Bret, do you know about drop downs?

nitmik
12-20-2005, 08:10 AM
I've got a feeling Nitmik won't go down as graceful.
I think you can count on that
:2thumbs:

DirkHammergate
12-20-2005, 09:06 AM
I've got a feeling Nitmik won't go down as graceful.
I think you can count on that
:2thumbs:

I'm going to do you Prison Style Mike.... You guys want to hit Crown again? That was good last time...

DirkHammergate
12-21-2005, 06:40 AM
You are becoming a real pest Nitmik.... I'm going to have to give my guys a pep talk.

nitmik
12-21-2005, 07:52 AM
I told you I would not go down easy, I had Crown on Monday, let's do the Pizza place

DirkHammergate
12-21-2005, 08:41 AM
I told you I would not go down easy, I had Crown on Monday, let's do the Pizza place

Deal.... looks like nobody can appreciate my name change. Its funny to those that know, right Mike?

nitmik
12-21-2005, 08:59 AM
you kill me dude, let's here what your prediction is for our matchup

DirkHammergate
12-21-2005, 09:15 AM

7-2 DirkHammergate.

All I need is a porn contract and I'm set for like.

DirkHammergate
12-21-2005, 09:56 AM

7-2 DirkHammergate.

8-1 Hammergate, I just checked out our future lineups... I'm going to take a bunch of categories tonight.

nitmik
12-21-2005, 11:03 AM

7-2 DirkHammergate.

8-1 Hammergate, I just checked out our future lineups... I'm going to take a bunch of categories tonight.

How are those std's?

DirkHammergate
12-22-2005, 05:42 AM

7-2 DirkHammergate.

6-3 Hammergate? I didn't think you'd still be shooting almost 50%... I'll get TO's from you though, looks like 7-2.

DirkHammergate
12-30-2005, 08:55 AM
Prediction - Hammergate gets his first 9-0 victory.

nitmik
12-30-2005, 03:01 PM
looks like he's not even setting his roster

DirkHammergate
12-30-2005, 03:02 PM

Trouble in the TO category, I'm going to have to get crafty....

nitmik
12-30-2005, 03:22 PM

Trouble in the TO category, I'm going to have to get crafty....

Yeah, even though he's not setting his roster you will still have to be very careful

DirkHammergate
01-02-2006, 09:11 AM
I feel asleep at the switch in all three leagues this weekend, forgot to set my roster in Scooby on Friday, that cost me.

I'll take a 7-1 anyday and the mockery I'm making of this league continues.

rockgremlin
01-02-2006, 01:21 PM
I can't wait for rematch Dirk. Look at how I MANHANDLED the Bling Blings -- 8 to 1!!!!!

That trade I did with you has been really helpful. Webber has been an unstoppable raving maniac the past couple of weeks. Thanks again! :five:

DirkHammergate
01-02-2006, 01:38 PM
That trade I did with you has been really helpful. Webber has been an unstoppable raving maniac the past couple of weeks. Thanks again! :five:

For TMac? Yeah, I'm cruising with that guy, plus Webs gonna get hurt, never fails.

DirkHammergate
01-04-2006, 06:04 AM
Even the Bungalows can't stop me, when I play them I usually roll over just for kicks. Not this week. Mike, relay this message to Bret.

8-1 Biatch!

DirkHammergate
01-04-2006, 08:35 AM
I make a motion to have this be my personal thread to talk about myself regarding how weak the rest of you are and or, how great Wire2Wire has become.

I get more satisfaction talking to myself in the 3rd person with no response, I really do, just knowing there isn't a single person that can hang with Wire2Wire has cause me great joy...

accadacca
01-04-2006, 10:58 AM
I make a motion to have this be my personal thread to talk about myself regarding how weak the rest of you are and or, how great Wire2Wire has become.

I get more satisfaction talking to myself in the 3rd person with no response, I really do, just knowing there isn't a single person that can hang with Wire2Wire has cause me great joy...

:nod:

DirkHammergate
01-04-2006, 11:17 AM
:nod:

Who intruded on Hammergate's personal thread?

Treasonous!

Wasatch Rebel
01-04-2006, 01:24 PM
There'll be another time, Hammergate. :lol8:

DirkHammergate
01-04-2006, 03:33 PM
There'll be another time, Hammergate. :lol8:

I've set new personal goals for this league.

1) Wire to Wire (already established)
2) Beat down the Bungalows and Crappers (3/4rds there) for no reason
3) Win regular season by a minimum 25 games (I'll adjust by allstar game)
4) Make Roid Rage cry during round two
5) Never lose a weekly match (this is probably harder than my Wire to Wire call)
6) Mock Live2Ride some more
7) Mock Bling Blings some more
8) Stock Live2Ride with some more of my surplus talent just to make it interesting
9) Hoist the UUtah trophy over your heads for the next 12 months

DirkHammergate
01-04-2006, 03:35 PM
I've set new personal goals for this league.

1) Wire to Wire (already established)
2) Beat down the Bungalows and Crappers (3/4rds there) for no reason
3) Win regular season by a minimum 25 games (I'll adjust by allstar game)
4) Make Roid Rage cry during round two
5) Never lose a weekly match (this is probably harder than my Wire to Wire call)
6) Mock Live2Ride some more
7) Mock Bling Blings some more
8) Stock Live2Ride with some more of my surplus talent just to make it interesting

Oh, I forgot this one:

10) Exclusively talk in the 3rd person about Hammergate winning championships

accadacca
01-04-2006, 05:05 PM
You might have to create some new goals with this league. Half the teams are in the crapper. Yet, I just moved from 12th to 11th and I am currently "putting the hurt" on The Disabled List.

Little Balls 6 The Disabled List 3

I have also heard that Stoudemire could be working with the team soon? What has everyone else heard? I will be making a run when he comes back. :naughty:

DirkHammergate
01-05-2006, 07:50 PM
I'm setting this week to snooze, my good pal who guides the Bungalows really, really has no team....

Cya Tuesday Bret.

Iceaxe
01-05-2006, 09:01 PM

You might want to talk with Rockgremlin about your plans..... In fantasy football he found out the hard way about plans and mocking :haha:

Wasatch Rebel
01-06-2006, 04:53 AM
I have also heard that Stoudemire could be working with the team soon? What has everyone else heard? I will be making a run when he comes back. :naughty:

Out until February. Here's a good link: http://www.insidehoops.com/injuries.shtml

DirkHammergate
01-06-2006, 05:56 AM
You might want to talk with Rockgremlin about your plans..... In fantasy football he found out the hard way about plans and mocking :haha:

I've got too many good players, plus there are a heap load of usable fill ins nobody touches week to week on the waiver wire.

On a side note, the Bungalows aren't laying down for me. I hate having to try...

Iceaxe
01-06-2006, 07:53 AM
You just keep your eye on the Nameless Cowards.....

It took me a while to figure this Basketball crap out..... but I have yet to lose since I got a handle on things. I'm marching to the top of the standings slowly but surely. My one and only goal is to hang a loss around your neck :bootyshake:

DirkHammergate
01-06-2006, 07:57 AM
I have yet to lose since I got a handle on things. I'm marching to the top of the standings slowly but surely. My one and only goal is to hang a loss around your neck :bootyshake:

I applaud all efforts to improve each teams individual talent. Why I just picked up two quality players who are now putting up big numbers and could for the rest of the year. And look at Live2Ride, hell, I gave him all my excess talent I didn't need, he should be playoff bound thanks to me.

Another thing, I'd love it if we could make this league 1 against 11, lets all get together and try to beat Wire2Wire, ok?

Wire2Wire

DirkHammergate
01-09-2006, 01:57 PM
Little Balls, you are the only thing standing in my way of a round one sweep of all my opponents. You play roughly 6 more games than me while I have a ton of injured. If I win this week I'm going to start believing in God again...

accadacca
01-09-2006, 04:25 PM
Wait until I get Stoudemire back. I will be making a run...... :naughty:

DirkHammergate
01-10-2006, 05:31 AM
Wait until I get Stoudemire back. I will be making a run...... :naughty:

Somebody dropped Artest and he's due to be traded, why would someone give me the chance to stock my team with more crazy talent?

accadacca
01-10-2006, 06:22 AM
I am currently owning you (prison style) Dirk. :five:

DirkHammergate
01-10-2006, 06:30 AM
I am currently owning you (prison style) Dirk. :five:

I'm openly admitting this week will be my first loss, weird scheduling with 2, well, now 3 key players unavailable. Like I said I'll start believing in God again if I manage to squeek out a victory. Sometimes you have to compromise a week (like this one) to put a vital piece in place, even though that piece is likely not to play for another 10 days but will give you a vastly greater shot at winning it all. That's what this week is about. I definately wanted a complete 1st match up sweep but I'll take the Wire2Wire as a consolation prize.

btw - good luck this week, don't get too comfortable passing my cute ass around for packs of smokes... I'm fiercely competative when staring a loss in the face.

accadacca
01-10-2006, 06:40 AM
If your talking about Artest. The last I heard (yesterday) was that they would leave him on the inactive list for the rest of the season. Right now they just wont get anything that would be worth it. Good luck....... :bootyshake:

DirkHammergate
01-10-2006, 06:55 AM
If your talking about Artest. The last I heard (yesterday) was that they would leave him on the inactive list for the rest of the season. Right now they just wont get anything that would be worth it. Good luck....... :bootyshake:

I read an article in the SF Gate where Mickel Pietrus was basically packing his bags for later this week. We'll see, no way the Pacers go TO on the situation, that would be the last time they ever signed a free agent...

accadacca
01-10-2006, 07:56 AM
I enjoy the fact that teams have been sticking it to the man. Freakin' athletes.... :nono:

DirkHammergate
01-10-2006, 08:18 AM
I enjoy the fact that teams have been sticking it to the man. Freakin' athletes.... :nono:

I thought Teams were the man.... I think the Eagles as an organization pretty much reaped what they sowed. Screw a player and you'll get it back as an organization.

nitmik
01-10-2006, 08:23 AM

I have to agree, I really have to laugh about the whole sprewell thing, he should have taken money so he could feed his children.

DirkHammergate
01-10-2006, 05:35 PM
Sweet Chris Paul is back in action, I thought he was gone for another 10 days, I suddenly have hope...

accadacca
01-12-2006, 08:54 AM
This is epic! My lowly bottom feeder team "Little Balls" is taking it to the first place Wire2Wire. :bootyshake: Prizon style bizzzz........ :cool2:

DirkHammergate
01-12-2006, 09:05 AM
This is epic! My lowly bottom feeder team "Little Balls" is taking it to the first place Wire2Wire. :bootyshake: Prizon style bizzzz........ :cool2:

Don't worry, I'll be back with 2/3rds of a lineup....

Iceaxe
01-12-2006, 11:24 AM
My lowly bottom feeder team "Little Balls" is taking it to the first place Wire2Wire.

You go girl!!!!

DirkHammergate
01-12-2006, 12:18 PM
You go girl!!!!

Its going to be funny when I come back and beat him...

Iceaxe
01-12-2006, 12:59 PM

It will be even funnier when you are forced to change your team name to Wire-2-almost mid year. :roflol:

DirkHammergate
01-12-2006, 01:21 PM

It will be even funnier when you are forced to change your team name to Wire-2-almost mid year. :roflol:

LOL! Please this league is like me taking candy from a bunch of tottlers...

DirkHammergate
01-13-2006, 06:16 AM
8-1 Balls.... I'm not even nervous yet.

DirkHammergate
01-13-2006, 09:40 AM
I should be, Balls has count them, 12 extra games than me this week and that's after I dropped Ron Ron.... sometimes a funky schedule screws up my best laid plans.

DirkHammergate
01-13-2006, 09:45 AM
I should be, Balls has count them, 12 extra games than me this week and that's after I dropped Ron Ron.... sometimes a funky schedule screws up my best laid plans.

LOL! I miss calculated, I counted a day outside the week. He's got 4 extra games, he's just beating me down....

Balls, you're a big meanie, spoiling my fun.....