PDA

View Full Version : knarly wash trail under construction

greyhair biker
10-07-2005, 08:59 AM
I am currently working on a trail in a wash - for advanced riders. It's short but very technical. Here are a few pics

greyhair biker
10-07-2005, 09:12 AM
Matt on one of the wetter drops

fourtycal
10-07-2005, 03:50 PM
Next Time I have a chance I will be out to ride this with you.

Did you see the TR of our ride at deer valley?

BTW welcome to the forum!

greyhair biker
10-07-2005, 10:15 PM
Yes I did an I'm still dreaming about the trip! I'm going to try to post more pics on here if I can find them. I posted some with the slickrock forums too - :2thumbs:

greyhair biker
10-07-2005, 10:34 PM
I found another picture - one of my middle son Drew(16) running this wash on a GT I-drive 6.0 frame with Nokian Gazzalotti 2.3's fr&rr & NO body armor! OH, to be young and bullet proof again!

greyhair biker
05-08-2006, 03:35 AM
Just rode this one again - first of the season - with Matt again. Dropped in from 10 Mile Road right into the wash from the top and it just keeps getting better! Got to get someone up here with a helmet cam or good camera equipment to film the more than dozen drops...you got to be on you toes..no time for pictures if you know what I mean! We made it to the big drop & opted out for the day...10 to 12' flat drop was too much by then - got to set up for it & hit the transition right & there were wash rocks in the way so I'll work on it... :2thumbs: