PDA

View Full Version : New site launch....[url]WWW.XANGO.NET[/url]

accadacca
10-03-2005, 04:06 PM
We just put our new site live today. You can take the survey (orange button at the bottom) and get a cool xango.net t-shirt. I will also field comments here.

CHECK IT OUT!! www.xango.net (http://www.xango.net)

rockgremlin
10-03-2005, 04:19 PM
If you use a dial-up connection, don't bother going there...unless you have a few hours to kill! :haha:

accadacca
10-03-2005, 04:35 PM
If you use a dial-up connection, don't bother going there...unless you have a few hours to kill! :haha:
Yeah it takes about 3:33 on an AOl dial-up. We might work on a non flash version. Only about 15% of our users tho.

DickHead
10-03-2005, 06:34 PM
My wife tried it, and hated it.

Those with dialup will bow before the power of comcast. It loaded in about 9 seconds for me, pages load intsantly.

Sombeech
10-03-2005, 09:03 PM
Those with dialup will bow before the power of comcast
Comcast rules!!

Until the discounted rates end, anyways. I'm getting the discounted deal for the first 6 months, then I'm bailing!

Cool site though.

nitmik
10-04-2005, 08:09 AM
I have unlimited Bandwidth since I have four ds3's and an oc3 and it seemed plenty fast to me, nice site though.

Sombeech
10-04-2005, 10:17 PM
A girl I work with was looking at xango.net (before even knowing about our discussion). After I told her we were talking about it, and your (acca) involvement with the site, she said she could not find a "nutritional" values list on the site.

Is there an area she overlooked?

Iceaxe
10-05-2005, 08:02 AM
Hey, that was one of my comments about the site. Lots of really cool whistles and bells but the presentation of the actual product information really sucks..... It took me 10 minutes to figure out exactly what this Xango stuff was and was supposed to do for me.

If it wasn't for the promise of a free T-shirt I never would have stayed long enough to figure it out.

Back to the drawing board.......

:chairshot:

rockgremlin
10-05-2005, 09:41 AM
Ya, I noticed this too. If this stuff is so great, put the nutrition information right up front. Hiding it in a maze of links puts up the impression that it might just be glorified fruit juice.

Shan
10-05-2005, 09:52 AM
I DSL at work so I browsed through the site, purdy colors and interactions. Cool website.

But I agree, I want to real the nutritional label to see what's all in it.

accadacca
10-05-2005, 01:01 PM
I got here just before the web launch. So I was not here during the developent stages..... :ne_nau: I know that the big wigs wanted a site with some WOW!!..... I think they got that. :nod:

If you are simply after navigation and user interests then you go all text based. TRUELY that is what you would have. I am working on getting the nutritional values up. Could be today. I will keep you posted. We are getting great feedback from the survey. :five:

live2ride
10-05-2005, 06:44 PM
I breifly looked at the website and was confused??? looked cool though

accadacca
10-20-2005, 12:53 PM
But I agree, I want to real the nutritional label to see what's all in it.
Done. Supplement Facts: http://www.xango.net/drink/bottle.html

A low bandwidth homepage option has also been added.

http://www.xango.net/lowbandwidth.html