PDA

View Full Version : Cougs and Utes get worked

accadacca
10-02-2005, 08:35 AM
BYU 10
San Diego State 31

Utah 17
North Carolina 31

I don't know who looked worse? SDSU and UNC came in with similar records. But UNC plays in the SEC. I actually stayed up and watched all of the BYU game. What a sad statement....:roll: I don't understand how they can look awesome last week and put 50 on TCU. Then this week they post 10 and struggle to get in the end zone. Beck looked horrible and that star wars defense had big open holes for the running game all night.

As for the Utes they had similar trouble. If they would have kept it clean with the penalties......they would have had one more crucial touchdown and plenty of yardage throughout the game. Ganther was not much of a weapon with only 55 yards rushing. He didn't even come into the game until 1:30 left in the first quarter. I guess for some sort of disciplinary action. He broke team rules. :roll:

TCU is in the drivers seat for the conference championship. Although they still have to play at Wyoming. I don't think anyone else will be a big threat. They might drop one conference game, but that wont stop their run unless it is against Wyoming.