PDA

View Full Version : Hey

nitmik
09-28-2005, 08:15 AM
Well it looks like I'm the newest person to the board, I did not even know this site was around till I saw it posted on the utahmountainbiking site. What do I love to do? Road bike, I love to get on the bike and ride as much as I can, I put about 7,000 miles a year on my bike. I live in Draper and work in downtown SLC so I get 40 miles a day just riding to work. I also did the LOTOJA this year and loved it.

I also have my own site and forum on it, we talk about the jazz and other things. You're more than welcome to check it out.

http://www.nitmik.com/forum/forum/index.php

I also work for an ISP so I'm on the internet all day long, but not on the weekends.

accadacca
09-28-2005, 08:51 AM
Welcome to the site dude! Good to have you. I am a big sports fan and we have a uutah fantasy football league going here. We should look at a basketball league for the NBA. I hope the Jazz can pull their heads out. I did not renew my tickets this year. :wallbash:

Are you a season ticket holder?

nitmik
09-28-2005, 09:04 AM
Welcome to the site dude! Good to have you. I am a big sports fan and we have a uutah fantasy football league going here. We should look at a basketball league for the NBA. I hope the Jazz can pull their heads out. I did not renew my tickets this year. :wallbash:

Are you a season ticket holder?

Yeah I have them with my work but I think this will be the last year that we do it. I went to most of the games last year and was not impressed at all. Most boring game I ever saw in my life was the night they retired John's number, I wanted to fall asleep.

If you guys do a fantasy basketball I'm all in. I do a basketball in my other forum but I'm up for more.

Shan
09-28-2005, 09:22 AM
Hey there roadie! Welcome to the site. 7,000 is pretty impressive. I only get in about 1,000 that's on trails though. I am impressed you commute that. That is awesome. Do you do winter too?

nitmik
09-28-2005, 09:25 AM
Hey there roadie! Welcome to the site. 7,000 is pretty impressive. I only get in about 1,000 that's on trails though. I am impressed you commute that. That is awesome. Do you do winter too?

Not to work, I stopped that last week, sunrise is just getting to late and then when we change the clocks I will get home in the dark. I don't mind riding in the dark but I don't trust drivers. I do ride on the weekends during the winter, as long as it's dry though.

1,000 trail miles is awesome, I love mountain biking but road biking just takes up too much time.

Sombeech
09-28-2005, 10:18 PM
Welcome to the site man. I'd love to get where you are on your odometer. I'm only at 500 miles total!

DickHead
09-29-2005, 06:49 AM
Ya, another road-geek!
Now I don't feel so alone!
:ride:
Welcome aboard!

nitmik
09-29-2005, 07:47 AM
Ya, another road-geek!
Now I don't feel so alone!
:ride:
Welcome aboard!

Does seem like there are very few of us.