PDA

View Full Version : Timberland Cadion - Hiking Boots

accadacca
09-18-2005, 01:01 PM
I bought these for our Wind Rivers trip. They were the lightest boot that they had at sportsman's. In the past I always get a leather style boot. I have found that they are heavy and not very breathable. They can also take a significant amount of time to break in. A plus though is that they are very durable.

These timberland boots didn't need much breaking in. I only got one sore on one side of my ankle from the boot rubbing while the leather was still stiff. It does have a bit of leather around the ankle. I found that these boots were twice as light as anything that I have had in the past. Also the gore tex is awesome and completly water proof. This is a very comfortable boot with a vibram sole and they are very breathable. I even got them wet inside by getting in water over the boot. My feet stayed really warm and the water escaped and dried very well. A+++ by accadacca

Timberland Linky (http://www.timberland.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2012285&cp=1779791.1761081.1779707&parentPage=family)