PDA

View Full Version : Devils Castle Traverse

Iceaxe
09-15-2005, 02:13 PM
If you folks had a "Mountaineering" section I could put this there.... but until then.....

I'm thinking of doing the pissed: Devil's Castle Traverse pissed: Saturday Morning. Anyone here interested in tagging along?

Shane

price1869
09-15-2005, 02:30 PM
well, i did have my sat open, but then you know, little league football. what?! oh well, Robber's Roost here we come.

Price

Iceaxe
09-15-2005, 02:39 PM
well, i did have my sat open, but then you know, little league football. what?! oh well, Robber's Roost here we come.

Our game is not until 5:00 pm Saturday so I have time to do a morning deal close to home.

My weekends are booked now thru October 15th. But if we have a late game I can do Saturday mornings close to home or Sundays are usually free.

Shane

:bud:

rockgremlin
09-15-2005, 07:08 PM
Well, as usual, when you put the invite out I I have plans. :roll:

My weekend:

Saturday - Burro Wash, Capitol Reef
Sunday - Cottonwood Wash, Capitol Reef

Iceaxe
09-15-2005, 09:08 PM
If everyone is busy this weekend I could hold off until next weekend. But it would probably have to be next Sunday.

Burro and Cottonwood are good. Nice as any of the Zion trade routes. Best of all no stinkin' permits to deal with.

Shane

rock_ski_cowboy
09-16-2005, 03:43 PM
Ima go huck m'self out an airplane, or I'd be down. :)

Next weekend we're going to do the Darby Ice Caves with Price so looks like I'm outta luck on this one.

rockgremlin
09-16-2005, 03:54 PM
I love your quote.

BTW, it was Kyrel who said that, not Accadacca.

Sombeech
09-19-2005, 08:24 PM
Ima go huck m'self out an airplane, or I'd be down. :)

Let us know how that goes. I really want to do that, and not let the wife know.

I'm currently "shopping" for prices. Any suggestions?

Sorry, just PM me if anybody has suggestions. I don't want to hijack the thread.