PDA

View Full Version : Trip Report TR -- Tibble Fork Trail

accadacca
08-31-2005, 10:11 AM
We hit this trail last night. DON'T do the loop. This consists of like 6 miles of climbing and 2 on pavement. Not my cup of tea. We parked at TF and then went up the pavement and hooked up with the Pine Hollow Trail. Next time we will park up higher at the Timpanooke Campground and take the alternate route. This is an awesome section of downhill. It is as smooth as pavement on most of the trail. It throws in a few drop off logs and some sweet hairpin switchback's. AAA+++ It got DARK and COLD really fast on us. It must have been 40 up there in the trees after the sun went down. It sucked to take the majority of the downhill with little light. I would have liked to get more pictures of the downhill. I got a few with my night mode. Anyhow..........GREAT RIDE!!!!

Trail info (http://www.utahmountainbiking.com/trails/tibble.htm)

fourtycal
08-31-2005, 07:25 PM
I always enjoy long singletrack, I just wish it were much less up and much more down. The downhill was insane and with the shadows of evening (downright dark by the end of the trail) it made it even more of a challange! Next time we need to take the upper parking lot and miss some of that climb! Fun stuff! :nod:

accadacca
08-31-2005, 07:42 PM
Hey fuzster,

If you look close at the water bottle that I borrowed from fourtycal. You'll see that I am pimping P.A.S.S and Deckers. :lol8:

acca