PDA

View Full Version : Cave tragedy.

Wasatch Rebel
08-19-2005, 01:28 PM
Did you hear about the four people that died in that cave? What a horrible tragedy that didn't need to happen. Here's the link: http://www.sltrib.com/ci_2955309

accadacca
08-19-2005, 01:37 PM
Yeah I saw the story last night on the news. They described the water that you have to go under (and navigate with a rope) to get to the other room. You would think it would have been closed long ago? :ne_nau:

Wasatch Rebel
08-19-2005, 01:48 PM
Yeah I saw the story last night on the news. They described the water that you have to go under (and navigate with a rope) to get to the other room. You would think it would have been closed long ago? :ne_nau:

It seems as if the authorities responsible had never heard of this place? That seems kind of far-fetched to me. You'd think the word would've gotten around.

Superriffic S*
08-19-2005, 02:55 PM
Especially because they said that it is an abandoned mine. HELLO?!?!? Like they never surveyed the land before they decided to build on top of it? I find that VERY hard to believe that they would just "forget" about a mine that was there years ago that leads into a natural spring... ya, right.

S*