PDA

View Full Version : Windwalkers, aka J&L Lee

Windwalker
08-13-2005, 04:32 PM
I've been reading your forums for the past three weeks and thought I'd say my hello's. Love your collection of Emoticons.

We enjoy GeoCaching and thus I found your uutah after reading accadacca's "Hello, Newbie Here" at Utah Association of Geocachers web site. At UTAG I and my wife go by the name "J&L Lee." Simple enough.

Our main interests fall right in here with uutah, almost any thing that puts us in the jeep pulling our little train of goodies, the camp trailer and wheeler trailer. Our outings for the past three years have been mainly in the Buck horn Flat and the San Rafael Swell areas. Before that it was the west desert.

I maintain that these are some of the most beautiful areas in the state. That's as long as your gas tank and canteen are full, w/o either your in deep dog hoodoo. We do love the mountains also, but find them crowded.

In fact San Rafael is where we met the DeViDe's and have since shared many a good time in the Swell. Several times having to stack the vote against Dewayne, "No Dewayne we're not climbing down/up there." (Yea, I'm a name dropper)

I enjoy reloading which in turn supports our shooting addiction. We've started strapping the mtn. bikes onto the wheeler trailer to add a little variety to the outings and have found that we enjoy peddling around on the dirt. Feel the burn!

I could ramble on but there are plenty of forums here where I'll get the chance to meet all of you and put in my two-bits worth.

Accadacca, thanks for your invite to uutah.com, I wish your initial welcome at UTAG would have been a little warmer. I've noticed several UTAG members have started to visit here and still maintaining their ties and activities with UTAG. That's Great.

Words of Wisdom: "Even with a GPSr in your hands you can still get lost, but at least you'll know exactly where your standing."

accadacca
08-14-2005, 09:32 AM
Welcome again to the site. Good to have you. :cool2:

Shan
08-25-2005, 11:43 AM
Welcome Wind Walkers!