PDA

View Full Version : Wasatch to Mill D group ride tuesday

fourtycal
08-01-2005, 01:51 PM
Tuesday after work we are riding. We will meet at the Mill D trailhead at around 6:00PM shttle our bikes up to the pass(in my truck), ride up puke hill, across wasatch crest, down past Desolation and out Mill D to the parking. someone will wait with the bikes while I catch a ride to pick up the shuttle truck.
You are welcome to join us.

accadacca
08-01-2005, 02:22 PM
I will be there. I hope we have better luck with the flats. :lol8: That sucked! :frustrated:
I can fly this time and wont slow you down with my picture taking. :nono: :haha:

fourtycal
08-01-2005, 04:06 PM
ya that's why I was slow, pictures... thats it. It's not because I am old, out of shape and gasping for air! :mrgreen:

I will be bringing a new innertube and patch kit to cover the flats this time! Walking a flat tire downhill sucks!

DickHead
08-02-2005, 10:43 AM
Sounds fun, but it interferes with Tuesday Night World Championships.

Sombeech
08-02-2005, 10:47 AM
I'd love to go, but I've got semester finals this week. Cram time.

Thanks for the invite though. I keep making excuses to live2ride also. He's probably given up on me. Hope not!

The past few weeks have been very busy for me. I'll go on one of these invites though, keep inviting me. Thanks.

accadacca
08-02-2005, 10:50 AM
ya that's why I was slow, pictures... thats it. It's not because I am old, out of shape and gasping for air! :mrgreen:

I will be bringing a new innertube and patch kit to cover the flats this time! Walking a flat tire downhill sucks!
Yeah, well my excuse this time will be that I was helping my dad build a shed (more like garage) last night. We put up all the roof trusses. I am sore!! :lol8: