PDA

View Full Version : bunkerdave

bunkerdave
07-21-2005, 03:41 PM
accadacca just informed me and many others of this forum via the UTAG (Utah Association of Geocachers) forums, and I thought I would introduce myself here.

I am pretty much into everything to one degree or another...i tend to gravitate to the non-motorized activities more. My main activity is geocaching, but over the last four years that has branched me into mountainbiking, hiking, backpacking, mountaineering, Scuba diving, skiing, snowshoeing, and some offroading. I guess I am sort of a "jack of all trades" if you will, but a master of none, or very few. One thing I do know how to do is use a GPS, which is fortunate, because many of the places I have gotten myself into are not anything a person wants to get lost in.

Anyway, this forum looks great to me, because I am always looking to try something new. I usually pick things up quickly, which makes it all the more fun. I'll be watching the lists for activities, and if anyone is into any of the stuff i've listed, drop me a line.

accadacca
07-21-2005, 03:47 PM
Welcome Dave!!! I also like many of the same things that you listed. There are a few groups on here that plan Mt. Bike rides weekly. We also go canyoneering, hunting, fishing, backpacking, etc. I am sure we'll meet you at some point. :five:

Sombeech
07-25-2005, 07:56 AM
Welcome to the site!

live2ride
07-25-2005, 02:36 PM
Welcome!!

Looks like Fuzzy is organizing a ride for the 20th in Price. I am sure that it will be good times, also if you go Mtn biking often they are rides getting together quite often. So what is the story on your name??