PDA

View Full Version : Site Suggestion

DickHead
07-20-2005, 09:38 AM
Change the 'mountain biking' forum to 'cycling'. I can't be the only road-geek around here...

:afro:

shlingdawg
07-20-2005, 09:47 AM
As long as we're making suggestions: this black font on grey background is straining on the eyes. :twisted:

rockgremlin
07-20-2005, 09:51 AM
As long as we're making suggestions: this black font on grey background is straining on the eyes. :twisted:

What do you suggest? I kinda like it. White background strains my eyes.

admin
07-20-2005, 09:52 AM
Change the 'mountain biking' forum to 'cycling'. I can't be the only road-geek around here...

We could add a Cycling section to the lets ride area. That is if you could bring enough traffic to that area with your new club?

shlingdawg
07-20-2005, 09:53 AM

It may be my monitor (LCD) but it's dark on dark. Maybe just a shade or two lighter on the background? :ne_nau:

admin
07-20-2005, 09:54 AM
Anyone else? What do others think? The dark is supposed be easier on your eyes. That is why programmers use darker (black usually) screens when coding.

Sombeech
07-20-2005, 10:00 AM
I've been fine with the colors. Maybe it's my monitor setting.

accadacca
07-20-2005, 10:08 AM

They would after being on this site all day. :lol8: Any trouble switching between the (bright) yahoo groups and uutah.com?

DickHead
07-20-2005, 10:10 AM

We could add a Cycling section to the lets ride area. That is if you could bring enough traffic to that area with your new club?

I'm not doing any solicitation if thats what you're asking.

icthys
07-20-2005, 10:26 AM
Is cycling considered an outdoor sport?

rockgremlin
07-20-2005, 10:37 AM
You could just make it Mountain Biking/Cycling, or make it really generic: Biking

accadacca
07-20-2005, 10:41 AM
Yeah you know they are outdoors! :nod: And they can out pedal my "A" any day of the week. :stud:

You could just make it Mountain Biking/Cycling, or make it really generic: Biking
I don't know it might be better separate. What do you think Jamis together or separate? :ne_nau:

DickHead
07-20-2005, 11:27 AM
Yeah you know they are outdoors! :nod: And they can out pedal my "A" any day of the week. :stud:

I don't know it might be better separate. What do you think Jamis together or separate? :ne_nau:

I was thinking together, putting all cycling topics into one section.

admin
07-20-2005, 11:43 AM
Your request has been granted. Now lets see some of those beautiful road rides and canyons. :user:

DickHead
07-20-2005, 12:40 PM
Your request has been granted. Now lets see some of those beautiful road rides and canyons. :user:

Very cool.
:2thumbs: