PDA

View Full Version : My New Favorite BBQ Place...

rockgremlin
07-20-2005, 09:17 AM
Went to Famous Dave's last night. Holy SHEEYAT!!

EXCELLENT BBQ!! Beats out any other BBQ I've had hands down!! If you go, get the ribs - they're outstanding! :eat:

icthys
07-20-2005, 10:24 AM
The ribs are oustanding, but the pulled pork is even better.

Now I'm hungry.

accadacca
07-20-2005, 10:35 AM
Yeah your making me hungry too. I have been there several times. It tastes the best in St. George after a long ride. :nod: I might have to grab some of the crew around here and head over for lunch. :drink: :eat:

You know about Q4U in West Valley?. The brotha can cook killer BBQ! :hail2thechief:

rockgremlin
07-20-2005, 10:38 AM
I'll have to try Q4U, but its gonna be hard to top Famous Dave's!

fourtycal
07-20-2005, 12:19 PM
Famos daves is Awsome! Q4U is great, but my newest favorite is Pat's in your face! Imo it is consistently the best around.

Superriffic S*
07-20-2005, 12:38 PM
I am new... none of you know me, really... but I would have to say that the best bbq I have had is in rockgremlins kitchen. Sorry, resturants have got nothin' on his cookin' !!! :2thumbs:

S*

Sombeech
07-20-2005, 12:46 PM
I am new... none of you know me, really... but I would have to say that the best bbq I have had is in rockgremlins kitchen. Sorry, resturants have got nothin' on his cookin' !!! :2thumbs:

S*

Sounds like rockgremlin got volunteered to have a UUTAH.COM BBQ at his house! :mrgreen:

live2ride
07-20-2005, 12:58 PM
Iam there!!! :2thumbs:

DickHead
07-20-2005, 01:07 PM
The ribs are oustanding, but the pulled pork is even better.

Now I'm hungry.

That Georgia Pork Sammich is pretty freakin good. Gotta go Memphis style...that's with slaw. Washed down with a good Hefe.....MMMMMMM... :cheers:

accadacca
07-20-2005, 01:56 PM

S*
WOW! :eek2: An inside ticket to rockgremlins crib! What is this? :eat: :gulp: I will be privileged to eat some of rockgremlins meals this weekend. Make em good! You gotta live up to the hype! I will let you all know. :nod: Should we call him the Iron Chef or Emeril? :lol8:

rockgremlin
07-20-2005, 02:56 PM
the best bbq I have had is in rockgremlins kitchen. Sorry, resturants have got nothin' on his cookin' !!! :2thumbs: S*

Damn! Secret's out!! :haha:

Thanks! I'm flattered!

rock_ski_cowboy
07-20-2005, 11:05 PM

S*

I know you... And you thought you had us all fooled, what with your mysterioiusly sexy internet names, Jessica Simpson pic, and all... :haha: I have to admit it took me a while to piece it together... :five: Good to hear from you anyhow...

Superriffic S*
07-21-2005, 09:55 AM
rock_ski_cowboy wrote:
I know you... And you thought you had us all fooled, what with your mysterioiusly sexy internet names, Jessica Simpson pic, and all... :haha: I have to admit it took me a while to piece it together... :five: Good to hear from you anyhow...

Ya, sorry I didn't "reveal" myself sooner. I was kindof having fun (hehe). Now that you know who I am, don't feel shy about chiming in on one of my many rants to get the "hens" stirring! <wink,wink> :naughty:

S* - and Jessica too ;)