PDA

View Full Version : TR -- Jordanelle

accadacca
07-16-2005, 10:23 PM
So I did a little double dipping today. I hit the crest on my mountain bike in the morning. Then went to Jordanelle in the evening for some fishing. I took my 2 year old and he did pretty good. He caught two fish and I caught two. Two nice bass and two ugly suckers. :lol8: That place is really becoming a great bass fishery. I caught a 4 pounder out of there a couple years ago. I have the picture somewhere around here. Just not digital...... :blahblah:

Anyway we fished a little cove on the west side. There is a road on the left just before the park and right off the freeway. It goes into the condo area. Well you take it for a bit and turn right towards the lake. Then park at a turn off. There is a trail near the turn off that takes you to the water. We fished for two hours and took off at dark. The bugs were ferocious! :eek2: We sprayed a liberal amount of bug spray and most of them stayed away. A few pictures below.

BTW....I caught one bass on a rapala and everything else on a worm and bobber.

Sombeech
07-17-2005, 08:37 PM
Lucky sucker.

A little digging in the prius... There is a dirt road. It doesn't take you to the water. Trust me.

I won't ask how you found out.