PDA

View Full Version : New bike accessory

Sombeech
07-15-2005, 09:59 AM
Every now and again, you buy something for your bike that re-defines it. Cyclocomputer, bar ends, new fork, :blahblah:

That time has once again come upon me. I have made another purchase that continues to set my bike apart from others...

CHECK

IT

OUT

Sombeech
07-15-2005, 10:22 AM
It makes me laugh every time I honk it. I got it more as a joke than anything. (I really didn't need to go to this extreme for a warning device)

But go ahead, I'm waiting for the thrashing criticism... :cool2:
You know you want one, but you can't, because you'll be following my trend.

accadacca
07-15-2005, 10:33 AM
Let me guess Wally World special? Very nice all chrome? The purrrr that comes out of it is soothing to the ears. I bet those trophy wife joggers will appreciate the warning. :lol8: You could round up the bulls with your rodeo clown friends. :bootyshake: Two points for effectiveness!!! :popcorn:

KillEmAll
07-15-2005, 10:36 AM
Darn, I just got rid of mine because of the grilling I got from Accadacca! And now I can't put it back on, or you'll call me on it. I'll go one step above... the horn from the General Lee! Oh heck, screw the horns, I'm going to add a cattle guard to my front end and just push 'em outta the way.

accadacca
07-15-2005, 10:40 AM
Darn, I just got rid of mine because of the grilling I got from Accadacca!
Horns are good lights are gay. Repeat after me...horns are good li...... :roflol:

I'll go one step above... a horn that plays the dukes of hazzard jump sequence music!
That would be sweet! :headbang:

Sombeech
07-15-2005, 10:45 AM
Did you guys watch the video to hear how it sounds?

accadacca
07-15-2005, 10:46 AM
Did you guys watch the video to hear how it sounds?
Of course!!! :popcorn:

accadacca
07-15-2005, 10:47 AM
The General Lee's Dixie Horn:

http://silverstone.fortunecity.com/daytona/528/sounds/air_born.wav

Others: http://silverstone.fortunecity.com/daytona/528/sound.htm

:roll_lol: :roll_lol: :roll_lol:

Sombeech
07-15-2005, 10:57 AM
[pause in mid air]
Little did those Duke boys know that on the other side of the river was Roscoe waitin' with a handcuffed Uncle Jesse.
[/pause in mid air]