PDA

View Full Version : Flyin High Clown

Sombeech
07-14-2005, 11:33 AM
Check this guy out. I work with him, and he's a rodeo clown on the side.

He's the one flying through the air. His name is Donny.

DickHead
07-14-2005, 11:40 AM
Nothin like pissing off a one ton animal, riding it around, and calling it a 'sport'. Cowboys are just nucking futs. :crazycobasa:

accadacca
07-14-2005, 11:45 AM
What the HELL happened there? :popcorn:

Sombeech
07-14-2005, 11:45 AM
Nothin like pissing off a one ton animal, riding it around, and calling it a 'sport'. Cowboys are just nucking futs.

No kidding. I've always wanted to Bull Ride. I've got plenty of resources to do it, but I just haven't got around to it. I'll need a few pads first...

I'm trying to get these cowboys joined up here. They've got a ton of crazy pictures.

Sombeech
07-14-2005, 11:48 AM
What the HELL happened there? :popcorn:

The bull just launched him up in the air. He came down pretty hard, but came back to work fully functional.

It's a regular occurance for these guys. I guess they know how to handle them.

He's BULLFIGHTER, our newest member. You'll have to ask him about it.

icthys
07-14-2005, 01:58 PM
Nothin like pissing off a one ton animal, riding it around, and calling it a 'sport'. Cowboys are just nucking futs. :crazycobasa:

And then there are those crazy ass road bikers who ride in the middle of the road going 20 mph in a 50. A one ton bull is nothing compared to a sedan.

I dig watching the bull fighters. What a rush it'd be getting run down by one of those bulls and barely exscaping hopitalization. Which reminds me, the Days of '47 Rodeo is coming up, anyone going? I go every year, my wifes grandfather is on the committee and we get primo VIP seats, I can't wait.

Sombeech
07-14-2005, 02:24 PM
I try to make it most of the time. Is it right on the weekend of the 24th? If it is, that makes it hard to attend

BULLFIGHTER
07-19-2005, 09:36 AM
YES THAT IS ME.

Sombeech
07-25-2005, 02:54 PM
BULLFIGHTER, do you have any more rodeo pictures?

Let's see 'em!