PDA

View Full Version : 4th OF JULY in PRICE, UTAH

Fuzzy TheBikeGuy
06-28-2005, 08:14 AM
:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

P.A.S.S. (Price Area Singletrack Society) invites one and all to RIDE WITH US on Monday, July 4th. MELLOW, INTERMEDIATE, and SICKO groups will be riding from PIONEER PARK (500 north & 100 east in Price) at 10:am.

Excellent singletrack, massive views, and good times await, unless yer scaired. No fees, no sign-ups, no B.S. See ya there!!

For more info, call Fuzzy @ Decker's Bicycles in Price: 435-637-0086 or e-mail FuzzyTheBikeGuy@msn.com

:rockon: :twisted: :rockon: :twisted: :rockon: :twisted: :rockon: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

Fuzzy TheBikeGuy
07-05-2005, 08:13 AM
:bootyshake: What a blast we had!! Those riding with me saw a wheel-crab face-plant on the spine off Mead's Rim.

Maybe the rest of you will come ride with us next year (or next week!) .

:twisted:

groups.msn.com/PriceAreaSingletrackSociety

accadacca
07-05-2005, 02:19 PM
:bootyshake: What a blast we had!! Those riding with me saw a wheel-crab face-plant on the spine off Mead's Rim.
Wheres the pictures from this ride? I would love to see some, it would help entice myself and others to make the drive to come join you. A few sentences is almost worthless without pictures. :compthrow:

Sombeech
07-05-2005, 03:06 PM
Yeah, man. We love those pics.

I'm finally going to shape up and buy myself a digital camera. I've been developing and scanning for way to long. :frustrated:

BrainDamage
07-06-2005, 11:15 AM
It was a great ride and BBQ, well worth the drive :mrgreen: I can't wait till the 16th for the next club ride. Now I just have to find me a place to ride up here.

Fuzzy TheBikeGuy
07-08-2005, 08:43 AM
:haha: :haha:Since I can't figure-out how to post a picture on here, you'll have to go to groups.msn.com/PriceAreaSingletrackSociety and click on Pictures and 4th of july '05 :naughty: :naughty:

accadacca
07-08-2005, 08:59 AM
:haha: :haha:Since I can't figure-out how to post a picture on here, you'll have to go to groups.msn.com/PriceAreaSingletrackSociety and click on Pictures and 4th of july '05 :naughty: :naughty:
Hmmm... looks like the MSN dillio doesn't like hot linking? Oh well I checked them out on your site. Looks like a good time for all. :five: We will get a group to join your crew sooner or later. :2thumbs:

Pictures: http://groups.msn.com/PriceAreaSingletrackSociety/shoebox.msnw

Shan
07-08-2005, 03:40 PM
Nice photos! The link worked for me. Some of those shots could be Fruita!

Are you guys wearing knee pads or knee braces?

Fuzzy TheBikeGuy
07-09-2005, 08:36 AM
Are you guys wearing knee pads or knee braces?

I wear knee pads AND knee braces 'cause Football, Bikes, and whatnot have aged my knees much faster than the rest of my fabulous body. As knee pads go, I'm LOVIN' my new 661 veggie-wraps! :twisted: