PDA

View Full Version : Club/Group-Rides in Price,Utah

Fuzzy TheBikeGuy
05-19-2005, 09:27 AM
the Price Area Singletrack Society invites all competent trail riders to RIDE WITH US!

go to Groups.msn.com/PriceAreaSingletrackSociety and see pictures, make contacts, and GET AFTER IT!!! :haha: :twisted:

BrainDamage
06-23-2005, 11:38 AM
If anyone is interested in taking a trip down to Price to ride some trail down there let me know. and I can even try to up load some pics.

Fuzzy TheBikeGuy
06-28-2005, 08:03 AM
OY! OY! OY!
COME ONE, COME ALL!!!
4th of July (monday, dude) We have AT LEAST three group rides planned. We'll have MELLOW, INTERMEDIATE, and SICKO groups leaving PIONEER PARK (500 north & 100 east in Price) at 10:am on Monday :2thumbs: ...

WARNING: If you hate singletrack, fun technical rides, massive views, and new friends, STAY AWAY. :naughty:

BrainDamage
06-28-2005, 11:50 AM
what trails will the sicko rides consist of?

Fuzzy TheBikeGuy
06-30-2005, 10:10 AM
:crazy: The SICKO ride will leave Pioneer Park, climb up between the C's, go the full length of Luke's Trail, go up and catch the Floating Rocks cut-off from Mead's and drop down BOMBERELLA SPINE and up the Climb-Out, then a bit of dirt road (< 1 mile) to Upper Wild Bunch and then Wild Bunch Wash, then up Ben's Switchbacks and across the DEAD-DOG SPINE and around the south mesa and down.

Think yer ready, boy? :fakelaugh: :ride:

See ya then, Dude!!

Fuzzy TheBikeGuy
08-02-2005, 08:39 AM
:cry:As my classes at CEU are starting-up for the fall, I'll be missing the Saturday rides thru OCTOBER!

EVERYBODY, PLEASE come ride with me on Sat' 13/Aug! We'll do the whole Dead-Dog loop! There's a new section (Upper Wild-Bunch) above the wash that few have seen. :2thumbs: :thumb: C'MON, GUYS! 4:20ish at the Baseball park, north end of 1100 east in Price. 2-3 hours goin' hard.

SEE YA!! :twisted: