PDA

View Full Version : Fuzzy TheBikeGuy

Fuzzy TheBikeGuy
05-17-2005, 08:06 PM
:flag: I'm President of the Price Area Singletrack Society, a trail building/riding Mountainbike club here in Price, Utah

check out our page at Groups.msn.com/PriceAreaSingletrackSociety

Come RIDE with us!!!

:rockon:

accadacca
05-18-2005, 08:40 AM
Welcome Fuzz! :clap: Hang around and we'll take you up on that. :hitit:

Sombeech
05-18-2005, 09:08 AM
Sweet. Thanks for the invitation.

fourtycal
05-18-2005, 10:29 AM
I drive through price all of the time, I would love to see what you all have done. Is there a regular weekend you get together?

DickHead
05-18-2005, 12:13 PM
:flag: I'm President of the Price Area Singletrack Society, a trail building/riding Mountainbike club here in Price, Utah

check out our page at Groups.msn.com/PriceAreaSingletrackSociety

Come RIDE with us!!!

:rockon:

Welcome aboard!
I'm real curious about the fishing down there. Is the Huntington running high?

Fuzzy TheBikeGuy
05-20-2005, 05:49 PM
EVERYTHING'S runnin' high right now!

As for rides, our club ride saturdays are always worth the time, and our club members are lookin' for reasons to ride EVERY day.

When passing-thru Price, come in to Decker's Bicycle (77 east Main) and I'll show you a trail map!!

:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

theprof
05-23-2005, 08:33 AM
The pictures look great, and everytime I'm through there (to Moab or Fruita) I think that there's got to be some cool trails out and about.

How's the riding in the summer, as far as weather? Are they pretty exposed, or do you get some shade?

Fuzzy TheBikeGuy
05-24-2005, 05:25 PM
In and out of trees IS in and out of shade, and we're at about 5800', so it's not TOO hot. The sweetest thing about this place is the variety; High desert, even HIGHER alpine, slickrock and cliff bands, all within about 30-45 minutes.

I lived in SLC for 12 years, and I too drove right past Price dozens of times.
I go to Moab only for McStiff's Jalapeno beer now. :twisted:

live2ride
06-20-2005, 09:03 PM
Fuzzy,
Hey I am in Price every 4 weeks and would love to come and ride with you all. Just a question for you. Do you guys ride in the 30-40 mile long canyon between price and duschene? I recently drove through there and think that is the most beautiful canyon in Utah. Any Idea where I can find out about what trails are rideable in that canyon? Thanks alot :rockon:

live2ride
06-20-2005, 09:04 PM
Fuzzy,
Hey I am in Price every 4 weeks and would love to come and ride with you all. Just a question for you. Do you guys ride in the 30-40 mile long canyon between price and duschene? I recently drove through there and think that is the most beautiful canyon in Utah. Any Idea where I can find out about what trails are rideable in that canyon? Thanks alot :rockon:

BrainDamage
06-23-2005, 12:18 PM
FUZZY what is up man, Long time no see. I case you didn't know I moved To SLC, so if there is anyone interested in a trip to Price to go riding let me know and I would be more that will to set it up. I think i even have a few map in my truck.

Fuzzy I'll talk to you later.
Gary

Fuzzy TheBikeGuy
07-09-2005, 08:18 AM
YO G',

It was good to see you on the 4th!! Too bad some of these guys didn't come down with you. Maybe next year you northern folk will make it a convoy to Price!!

Have you seen Luke's, Mead's, and the D.D.L. on Utahmountainbiking.com? The editor came down and rode & mapped 'em. The spine-drop off Mead's and the Dead Dog Rocks scared him. Cool pages, check 'em out. :naughty: :haha:

Fuzzy TheBikeGuy
07-09-2005, 08:27 AM
Fuzzy,

The Price GIS office; A kid named Max can show you a couple grusome climbs in Indian Canyon, and we have a climb up the Price side to the ridgeline between the canyon and the book cliffs.

We (P.A.S.S.) are planning a Singletrack route along that ridgeline to 9-Mile cyn, but that's a year or two away. We'll have a GOOD trail guide together by spring '06, but for now we a decent map of our local singletrack at Decker's Bicycle in Price.

Come ride with us!! :lol8:

live2ride
07-14-2005, 09:38 PM
Fuzzy,

The Price GIS office; A kid named Max can show you a couple grusome climbs in Indian Canyon, and we have a climb up the Price side to the ridgeline between the canyon and the book cliffs.

We (P.A.S.S.) are planning a Singletrack route along that ridgeline to 9-Mile cyn, but that's a year or two away. We'll have a GOOD trail guide together by spring '06, but for now we a decent map of our local singletrack at Decker's Bicycle in Price.

Come ride with us!! :lol8:

Thanks Fuzzy, I am going to be in Price in three weeks or so and I will make sure to stop by and pay you a visit, and of course bring my bike. Take it easy :five: