PDA

View Full Version : hi

crazy horse
05-17-2005, 04:16 PM
I'm crazy horse, i'm a 16 year old who lives in Salt Lake, right between the mouths of big and little cottonwood canyon. I'm big into mountain biking, mainly aggressive trail and a little bit of freeride. During the winter I snowboard a bunch, i usually have a season pass to either brighton or snowbird, but also do a bit of backcountry stuff too. I'm also getting into backpacking, i'm just starting to buy some gear so i can go a bunch this year. On that note, if any of you guys have suggestions for good gear, just let me know. Well, thats about all about me.

crazy horse
05-17-2005, 04:18 PM
oh, and by the way, i also love halo 2. if any of you guys have xbox live, my name on there is lurpy beast, we should play some time

rockgremlin
05-17-2005, 04:37 PM
I play H2 on the Kai on a regular basis. You're probably one of those teenage punks that runs around with a sniper rifle beating the pants off of everybody!! :rifle:

My "clan" plays every tuesday night, between the hours of 10:00 pm - 2:00 am, under the tag "LAP." Our room is "N8DAWG" - come look for us, but just don't beat us too bad!!

Oh ya, how do ya like the new boards?

accadacca
05-17-2005, 05:49 PM
Welcome to the board crazy horse. Good to have a boarder in the house. :cool2:

Sombeech
05-18-2005, 09:00 AM
Halo 2? Oh yes. Love it. I hold Halo parties at my house as often as I can. We try to get 16 of us together.
We may just have to add a Video Games topic on this forum. I know that Chivato, KillemAll, and MY T PIMP are also heavily involved in the art.
It's good to have a current snowboarder on here. We need to get some movement going on in that topic. I used to board a bunch, but I've blown my knee out multiple times.
We've got some good backpacking discussions too, so hope to see you there.
Oh yeah, we love pictures.
Welcome crazy horse.