PDA

View Full Version : Howzit

theprof
05-17-2005, 02:04 PM
Just pokin' around here for a bit today, looks to be a cool place to hang. Thought I'd belly-up to the bar.

Me - grew up in I-da-ho and transplanted to Utah... twice. Spent a bit-o-time in upstate NY in the middle. Big into mountain biking, snowboarding, hiking, backpacking. Do some fishing, skiing, snowshoeing, used to hunt (just shooting targets lately tho). Camp quite a bit to support my other habits. Grew up riding dirt bikes, snowmobiles, and 3- and 4-wheelers. Never did the 4x4 thing but those dudes have saved my arse in Moab (thanks for carrying all those bolts that just happen to work nicely in bikes and the occasional hose-down with water on hot days). Wanna do some tele/back country skiing and have started the quest for equipment.

Nice to see some of the photos y'all have posted, looking forward to doing some myself. Been shooting some video of some stunts lately, just getting into that.

Cheers!

Sombeech
05-17-2005, 02:07 PM
Nice to see some of the photos y'all have posted, looking forward to doing some myself. Been shooting some video of some stunts lately, just getting into that.

Sweet. We'd love to see 'em.

accadacca
05-17-2005, 02:09 PM
Nice to meet ya prof. :2thumbs: Your little introduction sounds almost like you wrote it for me. You'll fit in just fine here. Another partner in crime! :five: