PDA

View Full Version : For Sale For Rent: 2005 26' Camp Trailer, sleeps 8

gunwalder
05-16-2005, 01:23 PM
My wife and I bought this trailer thinking a way to afford it is to rent it out when we aren't using it.

If you think this is something you would want to rent, please check out my ad on ksl.com, the URL is below.

http://sell.ksl.com/cgi-bin/classifieds.pl?db=recvehicles&website=&language=&session_key=428900921a289047&search_and_display_db_button=on&results_format=long&db_id=40592&query=retrieval

Let me know if you want more info,

GW

Sombeech
05-16-2005, 02:06 PM
Looks nice. Where have you taken it?

gunwalder
05-16-2005, 02:37 PM
In the year we have owned it, we haven't been too many places.

We did just get back from 5 nights at Moab. You could hardly call it camping at the RV park, just like a Motel without the maid, but the wife and kid love it. It does however make for a nice nights sleep after a good MB ride.

High Uintahs a few times.

We did some winter camping over Thanksgiving up at Crystal Hot Springs, that was quite an adventure.

The thing about a trailer, even if you take it out 7-10 times a year, that seems like a lot, therefore it is hard to justify the major expense of it. If you are taking the clan, and the wife needs the hairdryer, then it works real well.

I tell ya, we did have some nice trips to Antelope Island this spring. What a cool place early in the season. No bugs, no stink, just Boy Scouts everywhere, but they all go home by noon on Saturday. A few nice early season bike trails too. It really satisfied the itch to get some camping in when the mountains are socked in with snow. Another perk, no major pulls. Flatland all the way out and back.

Last fall I did pull it out Pheasant Hunting. It is nice to not have a 2 hour drive home each night without the expense of a Motel. (Although we didn't see any birds, just fox's)

Thanks for the invite to check out this forum, it looks like it will be fun if you can get a good base of people to utilize it.

GW

Sombeech
05-16-2005, 03:12 PM
That sounds like fun, man. :cool2: