PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Got Any Trips Planned?

accadacca
04-13-2005, 12:05 PM
I am going on a motorcycle ride from St. George to Toroweep in the Grand Canyon next weekend. This weekend I will be working in the yard.
Anyone got anything planned? Or been on a trip recently? We are in dire need of a trip report. :wallbash: We also need to get some other trips planned. The warm sunshine in on its way to Utah!!! :cool2:

sharp
04-13-2005, 07:42 PM
i wounder how much snow is still on mt trumble

accadacca
04-14-2005, 10:29 AM
i wounder how much snow is still on mt trumble
Yeah we will find out? I have heard that it is usually passable by this time of the year? Well that is what the guys planning the trip think? :ne_nau:

The two that planned it will be on big BMW's. I will be on my KTM. We'll see who does better in the snow. :lol8:

sharp
04-20-2005, 08:00 PM
well how was it i bet you seen snow if you didn't ill bet you would have this week the snow is down pretty low again

DickHead
05-17-2005, 06:55 AM
Yep, going to the Green River @ flaming gorge this Saturday (21st) until Tuesday. Camping at Cedar Springs near the lake. If anyone is interested shoot me a holla.
:cool2:

Sombeech
05-17-2005, 07:35 AM
Yep, going to the Green River @ flaming gorge this Saturday
Lucky dog. Have fun man.

fourtycal
05-19-2005, 07:43 AM
Last weekend at the sand dunes (perfect this time of year!).

This saturday going on a five dam ride with star tourings utah chapter(yamaha motorbike group)(though any motorbike is welcome). 5 dams east canyon, echo, deer creek, jordanelle and rockport.

The next weekend spending 4 days on the blue and elk mountains in southern utah with fourwheelers.

Weekend after that I may stay home and mow the lawn!

accadacca
05-19-2005, 08:48 AM
Nice fourty! :ride: Looks like you'll be livin' the high life for the next few weekends. Be sure to bring along a camera, so you can show us some pictures. :popcorn:

I hope today goes by fast. Several of us are headed down south this weekend. Sombeech and I will be hitting gooseberry mesa first thing tomorrow morning. :rockon:

Sombeech
05-19-2005, 09:32 AM
Sombeech and I will be hitting gooseberry mesa first thing tomorrow morning. :rockon:

YEE HAW

fourtycal
05-19-2005, 12:00 PM
Gooseberry is awsome! I went last spring for the first time. I wish i could join you.

icthys
07-21-2005, 06:12 AM
I think I'll be hoofing it into a high country lake this weekend up in the Uintas to fish to my hearts content. Why is it all my troubles go away up there?

accadacca
07-21-2005, 09:27 AM
I think I'll be hoofing it into a high country lake this weekend up in the Uintas to fish to my hearts content. Why is it all my troubles go away up there?
Sounds like fun! Where are you going? Rockgremlin and myself will be at Bear Lake this weekend. We are planning on fishing in a few areas. Like Tony Grove, White Pine, and I am going to try Bear Lake.

icthys
07-21-2005, 09:35 AM
Sounds like fun! Where are you going? Rockgremlin and myself will be at Bear Lake this weekend. We are planning on fishing in a few areas. Like Tony Grove, White Pine, and I am going to try Bear Lake.

We are going to go in to Big Elk lake. I've never been in but the guys I'm going with are up there all the time. I've heard it's one beautiful lake, but what Uinta lake isn't?

Sounds like your weekend will be nice. I've never fished up in that area but I've heard it's a good time. Have fun.

live2ride
07-27-2005, 12:01 PM
I heard there is a good fishing hole by youranus in the high uintas!!!!