PDA

View Full Version : Pickup lines

rock_ski_cowboy
04-04-2005, 12:54 PM
Anyone know any good pickup lines (funny, cheesy or just plain effective?) This could be a forum all on its own!

Here are a few to get it started...

CHEESY:

Is your dad a baker? Cause you've got some hot buns.

Are your legs tired.... because they've been running through my mind all day.

If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put you and I together...

Would you like to buy a vowel? .... I was hoping you'd choose I. i'll take a u.

DIRECT/SCANDALOUS:

Do you sleep on your stomach? Could I?

Do you have any plans for about 3 am tonight?

I'd like to cook you breakfast in the morning... How do you like you're eggs? (I heard of someone trying this one and getting the response:... unfertilized!)

FUNNY:

Are your parents retards? Because you're special...

Did you fart? Cause you just blew me away.

EFFECTIVE:
Haven't found one yet.

rockgremlin
04-04-2005, 01:51 PM
I always thought that actually picking up someone using pick-up lines was an urban legend. Have they EVER worked for anyone at ANY time? Any success stories would be appreciated.

I always went for the "more-likely-to-be-effective" approach, and just introduced myself, followed up with intelligent conversation.

rock_ski_cowboy
04-04-2005, 04:50 PM
Like I said. Haven't seen an "effective" one yet. I figure as long as you're confident, it doesn't matter what you say, she'll immediately judge you and decide wether you're in or not...

Sombeech
04-05-2005, 08:12 AM
I used to have some good ones back in the single days. I would use them anywhere; Boulevard, hockey games, restaurants, and Hollywood Video.
The key is to not care if you get turned down. :naughty: It was actually more fun to say these stupid things, than to actually date the chick.
Most of them were dares.
When they came back with "I have a boyfriend", I would say "that's nice, but I wasn't asking about him". That kept me in the conversation, and had some good turnouts. :afro:

accadacca
04-05-2005, 10:17 AM
This is hilarious.... :roll_lol:

I found a list here: http://linesthataregood.com/cheesy.html
It even has the success rate. :lol8:

Want to become an expert? http://www.doubleyourdating.com/m/11048/ppc/fp1.asp :naughty:

rabiddog
04-08-2005, 07:43 PM
who needs pickup lines? just get em drunk enough and they'll do anything you want!!! :twisted: