PDA

View Full Version : Snowshoe: Mineral Fork

Wasatch
03-12-2005, 06:30 PM
This was my first snowshoe of the year.

http://community.webshots.com/album/293457439vmEebN

rockgremlin
03-12-2005, 07:46 PM
Nice. I assume you weren't taking part in the helicopter rides?

I couldn't help but notice the list of all of the canyoneering hikes in the left-hand column on your site. Are those canyons you have done?

Wasatch
03-12-2005, 08:24 PM
I don't have that kind of money. Yes, those are all my trips, done some things twice and even three times.

rockgremlin
03-13-2005, 11:30 AM
Wow!!! I'm kinda suprised that you haven't posted anything in the canyoneering section then!!

Your canyoneering resume is outstanding, and beats mine. I can't believe you did "Ice Cube" with snow on the ground! You're an animal! :hail2thechief: I hardly do anything in Zions, though I'd like to do some this year.

So out of curiosity, which canyon is your favorite? I'm leaving tonight to go do "Mindbender" & North-Middle Fork of Robber's Roost. Ever done those?

Also, I compliment you on your pics. You've got some nice ones in there. What do you shoot with?

accadacca
03-13-2005, 12:02 PM

No Snowshoeing section? :wallbash:

Nice Pics Wasatch! Thanks for sharing, you get around.

accadacca
03-13-2005, 01:23 PM
I'm leaving tonight to go do "Mindbender" & North-Middle Fork of Robber's Roost.
I will be looking forward to your trip report. :popcorn: You dog!! :bandit:

Some of us have to be to work on Monday!! :frustrated:

Wasatch
03-13-2005, 04:03 PM
Wow!!! I'm kinda suprised that you haven't posted anything in the canyoneering section then!!

Your canyoneering resume is outstanding, and beats mine. I can't believe you did "Ice Cube" with snow on the ground! You're an animal! :hail2thechief: I hardly do anything in Zions, though I'd like to do some this year.

So out of curiosity, which canyon is your favorite? I'm leaving tonight to go do "Mindbender" & North-Middle Fork of Robber's Roost. Ever done those?

Also, I compliment you on your pics. You've got some nice ones in there. What do you shoot with?

I'll eventually will post in the canyoneering section.

Snow on the ground and Ice in the water. Ice Cube was freaking cold, I only had a 2mm wetsuit on. Will never do that again. Might be doing it again this summer. Zion is an awesome place, totally different than the North Wash, Swell, Lake Powell, Cedar Mesa areas.

I like every canyon I've had a chance to do. Never done Mindbender or NMF RRs.

I have a point and shoot Canon 105 Sure Shot, maybe this year I will get a digital.

Wasatch
03-13-2005, 04:05 PM

No Snowshoeing section? :wallbash:

Nice Pics Wasatch! Thanks for sharing, you get around.

I love Southern Utah.

accadacca
03-16-2005, 09:21 PM
I'm leaving tonight to go do "Mindbender" & North-Middle Fork of Robber's Roost.
I will be looking forward to your trip report. :popcorn: You dog!! :bandit:

Some of us have to be to work on Monday!! :frustrated:

Damn!!! Where the hell is Rockgremlin? :ne_nau: He must be on a spring break hiatus! Basically get the HELL outta dodge for a bit. Then back to the books. I am chomping at the bit waiting for his trip report. :popcorn: It's dead on here this week...... :nod: