PDA

View Full Version : For Sale '79 Ford Pinto for sale

Sombeech
03-08-2005, 01:01 PM
Great shape. It's just sitting at my house for the past year. It has snow tires on it right now, but comes with 2 more wheels and a spare.
It runs great. I just rebuilt the carb, so it passes emissions.
Still the original baby blue paint.
I'm looking for $500. I almost had it sold for $850, but that was before I rebuilt the carb, so it didn't pass emissions.
There isn't much rust on this car, and it cleans up nice on the inside also.
You don't see these on the road any more.

accadacca
03-08-2005, 01:09 PM
The proud owner of this beauty!! :bootyshake:

http://uutah.com/forum/files/pinto.jpg

It could be yours for a small price. Think of the babes that you could pull on state. :wedgie: Why dont you just jack it up and make it a baja pinto. :haha:

Sorry I could resist! :gap:

Sombeech
03-08-2005, 01:35 PM
There's actually all kinds of things you can do to these cars. I was using it for the commute between Ogden and Salt Lake for a year and a half, so I didn't want to mess with anything.
I've heard the front ends of them alone sell for $400.
You definitely get some looks though. You don't get too many people tailgating you, if you know what I mean. eclipsee_steering

rabiddog
03-08-2005, 05:25 PM
hey thats asweet pinto! you shoulkd put some lift on it and maybe tint the windows a bit! i bet it would go like hotcakes if you did thjat! my brother had a pinto like that but it got stolen. he saw the guy taking off in it - had a big bushy black hairdo and a great big goatee! if i ever find that guy it aint gonna be pretty!! :x

Sombeech
12-02-2005, 03:39 PM
SOLD!!!

Sorry to disappoint the rush of people wanting to buy this.

It sold up in Brigham City, where Emissions are not required. :naughty:

accadacca
12-02-2005, 03:53 PM
:lol8: Let me guess......they are taken the engine and putting it in a baja bug? huh? huh? I have heard that they are good for that? :ne_nau:
Either that or we will see it at the next Poison concert with the back end jacked up. :roflol:

Sombeech
12-07-2005, 08:49 PM
:lol8: Let me guess......they are taken the engine and putting it in a baja bug? huh? huh? I have heard that they are good for that? :ne_nau:
Either that or we will see it at the next Poison concert with the back end jacked up. :roflol:

Who knows. My brother in law helped me sell it, up in Brigham City, where emissions tests are not required. :nod:

It is likely to be spotted next at some sort of concert. Either that, or you'll see it on COPS, with drug sniffing dogs.

nitmik
12-08-2005, 08:11 AM
Looks like it's in good shape

Sombeech
12-08-2005, 08:28 AM

It actually is in very good shape. I drove it from Ogden to SLC for a year and a half.

Just no A/C. It was killing me in the summer.

nitmik
12-08-2005, 08:49 AM

It actually is in very good shape. I drove it from Ogden to SLC for a year and a half.

Just no A/C. It was killing me in the summer.

YOu have to have A/C, althought I ride my bike all summer so it's not Like I use it anyway.

Who bought the Car?

Sombeech
12-08-2005, 07:55 PM
Who bought the Car?

Some stoners in Brigham City.