PDA

View Full Version : Favorite thing to hunt

Iceaxe
03-07-2005, 07:01 PM
I like hunting hawks and eagles... they are much tougher to shot them some of those wussy birds like spotted owls :D

accadacca
03-11-2005, 09:59 AM
I like hunting hawks and eagles... they are much tougher to shot them some of those wussy birds like spotted owls :D
Yeah the bald ones are fun cause you can find their head in a scope with ease. :stupid:

I found this old list: http://www.endangeredspecie.com/states/ut.htm

Why would 3 chubs and 2 suckers be on there? I could care less if they are endangered. :lol8:

ChiefAutoParts
03-12-2005, 01:02 PM
Things I wish I could hunt? Number one on my list would be seagulls. Now that would be fun. Think of the possibilities there! Next on the list would be all the crows/ravens we have everywhere.
In reality, feral cats jackrabbits, waterfowl, deer and others like foxes, coyotes and such. (AKA varmints!)
My dream come true would be to hunt in residential/city areas without suffering the legal consequinces. :2thumbs: All those pigeons on the wires would be in constant danger as long as the sun was up and Wal-mart kept beating the competition with their ammo prices. :D
Those are just dreams really, but I like hunting just about everything that can be hunted and don't do it near enough.

accadacca
03-13-2005, 12:00 PM
Damn Chief! The city neighborhoods would no longer be a safe haven.

Chief=> :2guns:

Yeah shooting up those seagulls would be a good time. They are so dumb and just live to annoy. I wonder if people shoot them up in other states? Are they mostly a Utah bird? We could go to some other place and give

ChiefAutoParts
03-15-2005, 03:06 PM
[/quote]
The city neighborhoods would no longer be a safe haven.

Chief=>

INDEED...

Sombeech
03-18-2005, 03:11 PM
I just realized where you got the name "chief auto parts". MXC!!!

accadacca
03-18-2005, 03:40 PM
Ok fill me in??? :ne_nau:

ChiefAutoParts
03-19-2005, 12:00 PM

Right you are! :2thumbs: Just seems to roll of the tongue, too.

It's that gameshow in Spike TV where they have these poor oriental/asain folks do all these stupid stunts to win prizes or something. It took place back in the early 90's I think. Well, what happened is, someone got ahold of this footage of these stupid people and dubbed over it in English and the dubbed english has absolutely nothing do do with the actual events taking place. There's 2 commentators that make stuff up, give the contestants funny names and occupations and the commentators pretty much just say whatever they want to about it all. It's like a sporting event gone terribly awry. It is absolutely hilarious!. Check it out. It's on thursdays from like 7pm-10pm on Spike. I've got like 15 hours or so on tape. :mrgreen:

accadacca
03-19-2005, 05:39 PM
:lol8: Ok I am with ya. Yeah that

Sombeech
03-19-2005, 07:10 PM
on MXC there's always somebody with the last name of "Bobbaganoosh".

rabiddog
03-19-2005, 09:48 PM
my favorite thing on tv these days is anything on espn, espn2, and the spice channel!! :twisted: :2thumbs:

motorcyclebrain
04-08-2005, 07:12 PM
I used to like to hunt pussy. Now I'am married Ive given up on hunting.

rabiddog
04-08-2005, 07:46 PM
why not do what most guys do, and go hunting on the side? :2thumbs: :twisted:

rockgremlin
04-08-2005, 08:38 PM
You're a piece of work Rabiddog :roll:

accadacca
04-09-2005, 03:26 PM
Ok now your user name is starting to make sense. :nod:

Sombeech
04-11-2005, 12:39 PM

I'm more like a hunting guide. I show my single friends where the hot spots are, and THEY go in for the kill.
Sure, I'll admire their trophy, and give them an estimated score, but it's all theirs.