PDA

View Full Version : Daveou812 Marine pictures

DaveOU812
02-02-2005, 07:19 PM
Ok, I've been a bit busy with some training but I promised some pictures so I'm gonna deliver. At the start of next week were doing a two week training evolution. I'm gonna get alot of tank pictures there and we just did a 5 day stunt with some of the infantry guys. Showing them how to work with tanks and what not. I got some good pictures there. Give me about three weeks and I should have some good pictures for you guys. If anyone is interested. :rockon:

accadacca
02-02-2005, 07:44 PM
Judging by the hits and posts on those last pages with tank stuff, the new pictures should be pretty popular. I am interested! Hey if you have any other guitar questions you could always ask them on the forum. Sombeech has played many of the songs that you are learning on the guitar. He has been playing much longer than me and is the resident guitar expert on the forum.

DaveOU812
02-22-2005, 08:10 PM
Ok, I'm back from our little training and I have to say, I didn't get the pictures I wanted out of it but I'll post em anyway. I should be heading home this weekend so I'll be sure to get them developed and posted as soon as possible.