PDA

View Full Version : What's Up with the Spazz?

accadacca
01-31-2005, 11:20 AM
They suck! And it's getting old!!! :lame:

It seems that they are winning some against the good teams and then they lose to all the worst teams. I was at the San Antonio game and that was awesome. They broke the two streaks on a buzzer beater. Then they beat Phoenix the next game.

I was also at the Seattle game this last week. They won and looked good. Then they are up by 16 against Minnesota on Saturday. They blow that and lose! Then they don

rockgremlin
01-31-2005, 12:46 PM
...and you're suprised because...?

It's the same old Jazz. Remember back in the days of Karl, John and Horny when they would be the best in the Western Conference, and then lose miserably to Minnesota(6 - 39) - AT THE DELTA CENTER?!?! They've always been like this. There may be new faces on the team, but the style of play is the same as it's been for the last 15 years.

As soon as the Jazz demonstrate any kind of consistency whatsoever - THEN I will be suprised!!

Hey! I'm now the big 5-0 on the post count! 8)

accadacca
01-31-2005, 01:22 PM
...and you're suprised because...?

It's the same old Jazz. Remember back in the days of Karl, John and Horny when they would be the best in the Western Conference, and then lose miserably to Minnesota(6 - 39) - AT THE DELTA CENTER?!?! They've always been like this. There may be new faces on the team, but the style of play is the same as it's been for the last 15 years.

As soon as the Jazz demonstrate any kind of consistency whatsoever - THEN I will be suprised!!

I will have to disagree