PDA

View Full Version : Cheating With An Ugly One

accadacca
12-26-2004, 10:35 AM
A happy little Amish couple lives out in the country, and one day, the husband decides to go into town to buy some supplies. While at a store he walks past a mirror and thinks to himself, "Holy cow, that fellow looks just like my father." Astonished by how much the image looks like his father, he brings the mirror home and hides it in the barn, because something technological like that would be highly against their beliefs.
As days go by, he spends all of his free time in the barn, still amazed by the reflection. One day his wife asks, "Dear, you are always in that barn and I have to know: are you cheating on me?"

Very confused, the husband replies, "For heaven's sake, no, there is no way I could. It goes way beyond our beliefs."

Satisfied for the time being, they head off to bed. The next day, as the husband goes to town for more supplies, the wife sneaks into the barn and notices the mirror in a corner. She looks into the reflection and exclaims, "Ah ha! He is cheating on me. And she's an ugly bitch, too!"