PDA

View Full Version : HELLO ALL

MY T PIMP
12-16-2004, 03:54 PM
I love the outdoors but unfortunatley my fat butt deprives me from enjoying them thouroughly. I find the outdoors most enjoyable on the back of a four wheeler or snowmobile. I enjoy this state it has about every terain you could wish for. I believe in being eviromentally ethical. By that saying I don't stray off trails on a ohv, but none should be closed either. I am a avid hunter and fisherman, both bait, fly, and ice. I love to play xbox particualarly HALO. But most of all I am glad I get to be part of a pioneering web page like this sweet one. :lol:

Sombeech
12-17-2004, 07:45 AM
Most of the outdoor jogging that I do these days is in Halo 2. It works me up pretty good. One of my favorite jogging trails is on the board "Coagulation".
Don't be fooled, 10 hours of Halo 2 on a Saturday will definitely work up a sweat.

KillEmAll
12-17-2004, 10:02 AM
Sombeech, I don't recall you doing too much jogging. In fact I think you spent most of your time driving in the running riot mobile (aka the tank). :)

"Gordo! I'm on your friggin' team!". That should be your tag line.

Wow, is this turning into a Halo website?

Sombeech
12-17-2004, 10:09 AM
It's actually powered like a Flinstones mobile. That's why the Scorpion is so slow.

KillEmAll
12-17-2004, 10:11 AM
That explains your clubbed feet like Fred.