PDA

View Full Version : Park City TV

accadacca
12-15-2004, 10:05 PM
Anyone else watch this channel? I have Comcast and it comes in on channel 3. They have some awesome outdoor stuff on there. They are an affiliate of a station called RSN out of Colorado I believe?

Anyhow they have all kinds of outdoor stuff on there, all of which is listed on this site. It is worth having Comcast just for this channel. You can get it on their lowest package that is only $12.00 a month. I just got done watching some sick Snowmobile dudes tripping out in some DEEP powder with Prong playing in the background. DOPE!! :afro:

asdf
07-03-2007, 11:57 AM
Look at me! First reply in the General Discussion forum.
:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

live2ride
07-03-2007, 01:09 PM
I always watch this station (103 in my area) My wife always catches me watching the random programs on here that range from skiing, biking, festivals etc. I have to agree that this is a station I always have on my favorites list, I like it due to the fact that it still has the local feel to it.

accadacca
07-03-2007, 01:11 PM
Somethings never change summit. :lol8:

I was watching a pond skimming event from Deer valley on this channel a while back. However lately they changed channel 3 on me to some Comcast crap channel. Where is Park City TV on Comcast? :ne_nau:

asdf
07-03-2007, 01:23 PM
102 for me - comcast
I like watching Reel Thrills with Glen Plake and some of those crazy Unicycle vids!

derstuka
07-03-2007, 01:24 PM
I just got done watching some sick Snowmobile dudes tripping out in some DEEP powder with Prong playing in the background. DOPE!! :afro:

Sick dudes tripping out in some deep powder??? Hmmmmmm....are you watching the surf channel too much, or maybe hanging out around some 14 year olds too much? :haha: :roflol:

accadacca
07-03-2007, 01:25 PM
I just got done watching some sick Snowmobile dudes tripping out in some DEEP powder with Prong playing in the background. DOPE!! :afro:

Sick dudes tripping out in some deep powder??? Hmmmmmm....are you watching the surf channel too much, or maybe hanging out around some 14 year olds too much? :haha: :roflol:
Just trying to fit in wit the homies. . . :lol8:

derstuka
07-03-2007, 01:30 PM

Just trying to fit in wit the homies. . . :lol8:

That's what I thought. Keepin' it real on the flipside! Uutah ebonics 101 :lol8: :lol8:

accadacca
07-03-2007, 01:32 PM
. . .and I made that post 2.5 years ago. I am much cooler now. :roflol:

derstuka
07-03-2007, 01:38 PM
. . .and I made that post 2.5 years ago. I am much cooler now. :roflol:

Yeah, you might have to post a translation dictionary so that us "square" folks are able understand you homie talking city folk.