PDA

View Full Version : User Ranks

admin
12-15-2004, 04:48 PM
Here are the ranks for this site and I'll explain. This site tracks how many times you post. You can check this by looking at the number next to your username. Furthermore, as you hit each respective rank (listed below) your status changes on the site. At this time, the associated new rank will be listed below your username. Get posting! :2thumbs:

Here are the ranks:

Status________________________# of Posts

Rookie: 15
Explorer: 50
Trail Master: 100
Outdoorsman or woman: 250
Mountain Man or Woman: 500
Outdoor Guru: 1000 - or choose your own
Outdoor Pimp: 5000 - or choose your own
Outdoor Addict: 10,000 - or choose your own

James_B_Wads2000
07-12-2006, 06:03 PM
Then how do you get special titles?

Like:

Licensed to SPAM
uutah goddess
Bolter of Slot Canyons

I want to give myself a stupid title.

James

rockgremlin
07-12-2006, 06:38 PM
Just suggest one. Admin will get around to it sooner or later.

tanya
10-15-2006, 09:38 PM
Here are the ranks for this site and I'll explain. This site tracks how many times you post. You can check this by looking at the number next to your username, in the "member list" or near your name on one of your posts. You can also click on your username, which will take you to your "viewing profile". Both methods will display your number of posts. Furthermore when you hit a respective rank (listed below) your status changes on the site. As you reach each milestone that new rank will be listed below your username in each post. Enjoy! :2thumbs:

Here are the ranks:

Status__________# of Posts

Rookie---------------------15
Explorer------------------- 50
Trail Master----------------100
Outdoorsman--------------250
Mountain Man--------------500
Outdoor Guru--------------1000

Moderators!!!!!! I take issue with this. I need to quit posting at post 249 or be called a man!!?!?!?! :roll:

accadacca
10-16-2006, 12:26 PM
Hows that? :naughty:

tanya
10-16-2006, 12:34 PM
Outdoorsman--------------250

Outdoors MAN!!!!!!

Not that I have any problem with a forum set up for males... I quite like it! :2thumbs: But--- for those females in here ---should that not be Outdoors Person? Or at least have one for the females :nod: ... Outdoorswoman

accadacca
10-16-2006, 12:44 PM
We support "Title IX" here at uutah. I adjusted the user ranks and gave you a personalized rank. That is what I was getting at...look at yer rank... :naughty: :maestro:

tanya
10-16-2006, 01:05 PM
How sweet ---- I guess its better than bolter of canyons. :nod:

accadacca
10-16-2006, 02:52 PM
Hey baby, we do what we can around here for the ladezz. :banana: :bandit2:

tanya
10-16-2006, 03:34 PM
Hey baby, we do what we can around here for the ladezz. :banana: :bandit2:

Really? Then tell me is that Avatar you or is that photo up on the group banner?

:fishing:

accadacca
10-19-2006, 08:14 AM
Really? Then tell me is that Avatar you or is that photo up on the group banner?

Couple self portraits... :lol8:

http://uutah.com/forum/Photos/RotatingBanner/R/38.jpghttp://uutah.com/forum/Photos/RotatingBanner/L/10.jpg

tanya
10-19-2006, 09:34 AM

Couple self portraits... :lol8:

http://uutah.com/forum/Photos/RotatingBanner/R/38.jpghttp://uutah.com/forum/Photos/RotatingBanner/L/10.jpg

I was hoping that was you!!!!! OUCH! :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

Do the women a big favor and get rid of that horrible :eek2: avatar you use. We want to see YOU!

stefan
10-19-2006, 10:31 AM
but he likes to see angus :haha:

marc olivares
10-19-2006, 11:31 AM
give him hell Tanya...

i'm all for using your real name and photos on these webbernet forums.
nothing silllier than attending a forum function and asking someone
"hey, i'm rustynail102, what's yer handle?" :ne_nau:

:roflol:

tanya
10-19-2006, 11:47 AM
give him hell Tanya...

i'm all for using your real name and photos on these webbernet forums.
nothing silllier than attending a forum function and asking someone
"hey, i'm rustynail102, what's yer handle?" :ne_nau:

So dear...... why do you not use your real mug for your avatar? Can we get a real shot of you with that beer?

:idea:

stefan
10-19-2006, 11:51 AM
So dear...... why do you not use your real mug for your avatar? Can we get a real shot of you with that beer?

actually it's pretty darn accurate :lol8:

marc olivares
10-19-2006, 11:55 AM

uh yeah, Stefan is right.... that's more me than me.

tanya
10-19-2006, 12:03 PM

And---- Stefan! We have posted a lot and I cannot say I know less about anyone else on the web!

stefan
10-19-2006, 12:10 PM
hmm ... well i DO look like a snowflake :haha:

marc olivares
10-19-2006, 12:35 PM
here ya go tanya
my dramatic self portrait in alcatraz.
note the similarities to my avitar

i even drive a llifestyle vehicle like yourself :haha:

tanya
10-19-2006, 12:48 PM
here ya go tanya
my dramatic self portrait in alcatraz.
note the similarities to my avitar

i even drive a llifestyle vehicle like yourself :haha:

I LIKE!!!! :getiton: I see nothing similar between your handsome face and your avatar!

I am going to have to tell women this is the place to come! (Or maybe I will have to keep my secret) :naughty:

tanya
10-19-2006, 05:49 PM

I am having a hard time picturing that :popcorn:

Iceaxe
10-19-2006, 06:19 PM
I always thought Marc's avatar was spot on.... Spittin' image :2thumbs:

tanya
10-19-2006, 06:51 PM
I always thought Marc's avatar was spot on.... Spittin' image :2thumbs:

It must be a man thing. :cheers: I just like to have some idea of who I am talking to. That little round man avatar just does not do it for me, but Marc himself is handsome. I do have to admit the eyes are similar :mrgreen:

Why did you pick your avatar Shane? I never think dog when I think of you --- something more wild --- something big, tall, very sexy -- and then there is that unruley white hair --- and those sad eyes ---- something wild for you. Something unmanageable ---- something animalistic --- but not a dog.

Any suggestions guys and girls?

Iceaxe
10-19-2006, 06:55 PM
PIMP DOG!!!!

I thought it was a prefect fit :2thumbs:

tanya
10-19-2006, 07:03 PM
PIMP DOG!!!!

I thought it was a prefect fit :2thumbs:

:repost:

stefan
10-19-2006, 07:06 PM
i am guessing he was jealous of mr. hammergate's pimp status ... i suppose he wants to be top dog of the pimps ... pimpdawg or som'un.

tanya
10-19-2006, 07:09 PM

stefan
10-19-2006, 07:30 PM

:haha: sorry, i was just being a smart ass. wow, i realized i don't really have hardly any digital photos of myself. managed to find this one ... on a train in swizterland ... sorry it's not as dramatic as marc's

http://math.bu.edu/people/sf/me.jpg

nosivad_bor
10-19-2006, 07:32 PM
marc has an uncanny resemblance to his avatar and I mine.
:cheers:

rob

Sombeech
10-19-2006, 07:35 PM
http://uutah.com/forum/album_page.php?pic_id=334

Unfortunately, we can't hotlink photos from the album. You'll have to do a link.
http://uutah.com/forum/album_page.php?pic_id=334

marc olivares
10-19-2006, 07:42 PM

rob

LOL...be nice or i'll post up photos of you doing stretches in your short shorts.

hey rob, Tanya drives a Rangie.... :cool2:

tanya
10-19-2006, 07:44 PM

:haha: sorry, i was just being a smart ass. wow, i realized i don't really have hardly any digital photos of myself. managed to find this one ... on a train in swizterland ... sorry it's not as dramatic as marc's

Dang! :help: I had no clue you looked so good!

Savannah!!!!!! Okay woman! :lobby: Now I see why you hang out in here. I don't remember the guys looking so good when I was in college (long, long ago) :five:

tanya
10-19-2006, 07:47 PM

rob

:crazy: Why don't I believe you.

accadacca
10-19-2006, 07:48 PM
wow, i realized i don't really have hardly any digital photos of myself. managed to find this one ... on a train in swizterland ... sorry it's not as dramatic as marc's

Why are you cropping the bird out...give some luv to the fellas on here too. :wallbash: :lol8:

accadacca
10-19-2006, 07:58 PM
Do the women a big favor and get rid of that horrible :eek2: avatar you use.[/color]
Hey now, Angus is one seeexy man and its getting a little crowded in this thread. :lol8:

tanya
10-19-2006, 08:01 PM
accadacca: Why are you cropping the bird out...give some luv to the fellas on here too. :wallbash: :lol8:

Here's one for you handsome :wink:

tanya
10-19-2006, 08:06 PM
Do the women a big favor and get rid of that horrible :eek2: avatar you use.[/color]
Hey now, Angus is one seeexy man and its getting a little crowded in this thread. :lol8:

Angus :fitz: .

The real you on the other hand ..... Very, very, very, very hot. :ride: :ahh:

I bet all you guys are young college boys though. :mrgreen:

accadacca
10-19-2006, 08:09 PM
:lol8: :lol8: :lol8:

nosivad_bor
10-19-2006, 08:13 PM

rob

LOL...be nice or i'll post up photos of you doing stretches in your short shorts.

hey rob, Tanya drives a Rangie.... :cool2:

Let's not turn this into rover talk since discoweb is down.

This is a personal favorite picture of marc. I like to call "Mr Hyde" :lobby:

nosivad_bor
10-19-2006, 08:14 PM
accadacca: Why are you cropping the bird out...give some luv to the fellas on here too. :wallbash: :lol8:

Sweet belt !! :cool2:

Sombeech
10-19-2006, 08:32 PM
:lol8: :lol8: :lol8:
:roflol: :toofunny: :hahaha:

tanya
10-19-2006, 08:35 PM
This is a personal favorite picture of marc. I like to call "Mr Hyde" :lobby:

I want to see him fall :twisted:

Sombeech
10-19-2006, 08:37 PM

I'm disappointed. I was hoping to see you!

tanya
10-19-2006, 08:44 PM

I'm disappointed. I was hoping to see you!

Hmmm..... now that's my kind of man. :2thumbs: There is a link on my profile to photos of me, but no bikini shots.

tanya
10-19-2006, 08:50 PM
hey rob, Tanya drives a Rangie.... :cool2
Let's not turn this into rover talk since discoweb is down.

Rovers are sexy! I love it!

Sombeech
10-19-2006, 08:51 PM
but no bikini shots.

Umm, I think I found some. :naughty: Don't worry, I won't tell where. I'll let you do it. :2thumbs:

But me likes what me sees.

marc olivares
10-19-2006, 09:06 PM
hey that's a DISCO...shane said you rolled in a Range Rover :roll:

nothing like a Disco drive'n canyoneer :haha:
since tanya started it, here's mine

nosivad_bor
10-19-2006, 09:52 PM
Marc, I realize your just a minion but you need to straighten this shane character out on what a rangie is.

:rockon:

savanna3313
10-19-2006, 10:53 PM
I am going to have to tell women this is the place to come! (Or maybe I will have to keep my secret) :naughty: [/i][/color]

Hey now! I rather like the ratio of men to women here. :haha:

However, I am like you. I think a lot of the people here are most likely under 30. :rockon: Considering my *advanced* years, I am here to provide wisdom, advice and humor in addition to photos for Sombeech to moderate. :lol8:

Sombeech
10-19-2006, 10:54 PM
photos for Sombeech to moderate. :lol8:

Roger that. :haha:

stefan
10-20-2006, 04:37 AM

yup ... freshmen! and you know what that means right?

WE'RE LEGAL!! :2thumbs:

:lol8: :lol8:

no ... i'm 31

Iceaxe
10-20-2006, 10:11 AM

I'm only 20 1/2, I'm just big for my age :haha:

Sombeech
10-20-2006, 10:12 AM

I'm only 20 1/2, I'm just big for my age :haha:

Yeah, OK surfergirl. :lol8:

stefan
10-20-2006, 10:18 AM
:haha:

savanna3313
10-20-2006, 10:25 AM
Why did you pick your avatar Shane? I never think dog when I think of you --- something more wild --- something big, tall, very sexy -- and then there is that unruley white hair --- and those sad eyes ---- something wild for you. Something unmanageable ---- something animalistic --- but not a dog.

Any suggestions guys and girls?[/i][/color]

Ok....big, tall, unruly white hair, sad eyes, wild, unmanageable and animalistic........this pretty much fits all of the above, except I think he would only be very sexy to the ladies of his species. :haha:

Alex
10-20-2006, 10:28 AM
Oh that's a good one :roflol: Hope Ice has an icy come back.... :popcorn:

tanya
10-20-2006, 10:30 AM

Ok....big, tall, unruly white hair, sad eyes, wild, unmanageable and animalistic........this pretty much fits all of the above, except I think he would only be very sexy to the ladies of his species. :haha:

Have I mentioned how much I like you! You are always spot on. :five:

savanna3313
10-20-2006, 10:34 AM

Have I mentioned how much I like you! You are always spot on. :five:

:lol8: what the hell.....I try. Actually, I was going to email this to you and let you post it because I didn't want public retaliation. :nono: But I couldn't resist. Shane already knows he's a hot sexy beast.......that's one ego that doesn't need additional fueling. :hail2thechief:

Sombeech
10-20-2006, 10:35 AM

YOU

SHALL

NOT

PASS

http://twoday.net/static/zunderobsi/images/gandalf-thumb.jpg

tanya
10-20-2006, 10:36 AM
Oh that's a good one :roflol: Hope Ice has an icy come back.... :popcorn:

It is exactly what I was thinking of, but with thought it seems to be lacking here and there. I mean ----- that creature really looks tough --- like the females do what he says period and the males follow. I have been thinking about Ice --- (a rare thing, but I do once in a while) and maybe that pimp dog fits him just right.

By the way Kazak ... I LOVE your last photo you posted in the boat. Very sexy! A crop shot of your mug in that shot would be the perfect Avatar for you.

tanya
10-20-2006, 10:42 AM

YOU

SHALL

NOT

PASS

Oh no! Gandolf is ~*~sigh~*~!!!! Shane does not live up to that image!!!!!! That white wizard is one sexy man and with such power..... ~sigh~

The dog fits Shane. It was my error. I take full blame. :nod:

Alex
10-20-2006, 10:47 AM
By the way Kazak ... I LOVE your last photo you posted in the boat. Very sexy! A crop shot of your mug in that shot would be the perfect Avatar for you.

Thanks, but tanya, did someone hire you to give out compliments to poor males on the forums? I don't think you said one bad thing about anyone yet....It's very cool to look for at least something positive in everyone. But you make every male on this site.....umm....well....excited.... :eek2:

...and no, I am not nearly as hawt as the Ice himself, I am just a russian :mrgreen:

tanya
10-20-2006, 11:11 AM

Thanks, but tanya, did someone hire you to give out compliments to poor males on the forums? I don't think you said one bad thing about anyone yet....It's very cool to look for at least something positive in everyone. But you make every male on this site.....umm....well....excited.... :eek2:

...and no, I am not nearly as hawt as the Ice himself, I am just a russian :mrgreen:

Not all. :frustrated: I save all my rude remarks for Shane

I find if I keep feelings repressed my head takes a beating :wallbash: so I have to call things like I see them.

Alex
10-20-2006, 11:16 AM
so I have to call things like I see them. [/color]

Except when things come down to Ice, right? :lol8:

Iceaxe
10-20-2006, 12:03 PM

FUNNY!!!! :2thumbs:

Not the first time I have been mistaken for ol' Gandalf.

http://uutah.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2562&highlight=gandolf

http://uutah.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1582&highlight=gandalf

:five:

savanna3313
10-20-2006, 12:36 PM

Come on now........Russian men are very sexy!!! :2thumbs: I have a group of 4 Russian men that I work with as real estate investors. They are not only a good-looking bunch, their humor is fantastic. :haha: Working with them is a blast!

tanya
10-20-2006, 03:39 PM
But you make every male on this site.....umm....well....excited.... :eek2:

Is this not what a woman is suppose to do with men?

:nod: :feelgood: :cheers: :friday: :idea: :smilehah: :targetpractice: :clap: :D :wink: :maestro: :getiton: :drink: :ahh: :Ahnuld: :lol-lol: :party:

For Sombeach ---> See cabin thread :user:

Sombeech
10-20-2006, 03:41 PM
For Sombeach ---> See cabin thread :user:

:2thumbs:

Alex
10-20-2006, 06:26 PM
Is this not what a woman is suppose to do with men?

Well there is also cleaning, cooking, washing, raising babies, shopping...... and then I came to America and all my dreams were shattered :eek2:

Iceaxe
10-21-2006, 09:00 AM
Well there is also cleaning, cooking, washing, raising babies, shopping...... and then I came to America and all my dreams were shattered :eek2:

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

accadacca
01-13-2007, 02:26 PM
I made some adjustments to the ranks today. Read page one and start posting more... :lol8: :popcorn:

tanya
01-13-2007, 03:42 PM
Here are the ranks for this site and I'll explain. This site tracks how many times you post. You can check this by looking at the number next to your username, in the "member list" or near your name on one of your posts. You can also click on your username, which will take you to your "viewing profile". Both methods will display your number of posts. Furthermore when you hit a respective rank (listed below) your status changes on the site. As you reach each milestone that new rank will be listed below your username in each post. Enjoy! :2thumbs:

Here are the ranks:

Status________________________# of Posts

Rookie: 15
Explorer: 50
Trail Master: 100
Outdoorsman or woman: 250
Mountain Man or Woman: 500
Outdoor Guru: 1000 - or choose your own
Outdoor Pimp: 5000 - or choose your own
Outdoor Addict: 10,000 - or choose your own

I have enough posts to choose! I will have to think on that one. I am not a Goddess or an Outdoor Guru --- but then Scott gave me the title of Goddess and that is :ahh: SUPER flattering.... but others have it too and I dont want to be like every other female... so ..... I think I will be ...

Southern Bell! (Shhhhh.... don't tell Savanna! I know we can only have ONE Southern Bell, but it fits me better! :ne_nau:

:numchucks: :boxing: :assault: :lobby: :duel: :bash: :chairshot:

Are you Crazy Scott! Savanna will kill me!!!!!!

accadacca
01-13-2007, 07:52 PM
You got it...

Could be something like "Zion Babe" or something. :naughty:

tanya
01-13-2007, 09:12 PM
You got it...

Could be something like "Zion Babe" or something. :naughty:

It seems like everything is downhill from Goddess :ne_nau: This choosing thing is too hard for me. :mrgreen: How about Iceaxe. :lol8: That's sort of grim. Like an Axe the Ripper or something?

I don't even know how to spell Southern Belle! I forgot the 'e' :mrgreen: :lol8:

Sombeech
01-13-2007, 09:48 PM
It seems like everything is downhill from Goddess :ne_nau: This choosing thing is too hard for me. :mrgreen: How about Iceaxe. :lol8:

I agree. Iceaxe should be made a uutah goddess as well.

tanya
01-14-2007, 07:01 AM
It seems like everything is downhill from Goddess :ne_nau: This choosing thing is too hard for me. :mrgreen: How about Iceaxe. :lol8:

I agree. Iceaxe should be made a uutah goddess as well.

We could make Shane Sex God but then his ego would explode. :mrgreen:

I had nightmares!!!! I came to the conclusion that I cannot decide, but being an ice axe serial killer was rough last night!

AND worse!!!!!! Savanna was after me with an AXE for stealing her Southern Belle!!!! She is a classic... a real GODDESS... so there can only be ONE SOUTHERN BELLE ... I cannot live up to this one!!!!

~sigh~ It's so hard to be female.

accadacca
01-19-2007, 05:00 PM
Hey Tanya,

How about "Zion Belle"? :naughty:

tanya
01-20-2007, 02:47 PM
Hey Tanya,

I can't choose, but Zion Belle is really awful. :roflol: So... I leave it totally and completely up to .......

hmmmmm......

Wade :popcorn:

stefan
01-20-2007, 07:06 PM
Hey Tanya,

I can't choose, but Zion Belle is really awful. :roflol: So... I leave it totally and completely up to .......

hmmmmm......

Wade :popcorn:

how about Zioness?

it's regal like baroness but untamed like a lioness :naughty:

stefan
01-20-2007, 07:08 PM
of course if that doesn't work there is always the

queen of zion

tanya
01-20-2007, 07:24 PM
of course if that doesn't work there is always the

queen of zion

Maybe it should just be blank. :ne_nau: Yeah.. blank is good. :2thumbs:

stefan
01-20-2007, 07:32 PM
how 'bout

uutah love goddess

or

uutah goddess of love

accadacca
01-20-2007, 07:36 PM
No way...blank is not an option. :bootyshake: Stefan and I will decide on something then. We could call her "Zion Goddess" I think that works perfectly. :naughty:

stefan
01-20-2007, 07:47 PM
i think Zion Goddess is nice

i know this image is cheesy, but it took 2 minutes to put together

accadacca
01-20-2007, 08:01 PM
I agree, its perfect. Its settled then. I really wanted to use the word "Babe" but this ones good too. :2thumbs:

stefan
01-20-2007, 08:06 PM
hey man, zion babe works as well.

i suppose we should leave the final decision up to tanya, unless she hems and haws again.

zion goddess or zion babe?

tanya
01-20-2007, 09:00 PM
You two are so sweet, but I do like just nothing. :nod:

greyhair biker
01-21-2007, 06:28 AM
definitely goddess! but zion or how 'bout amazon goddess ......Sheera princess of power :ne_nau: ----Xena Warrior Princess :lol8:

greyhair biker
01-21-2007, 06:30 AM
Ive kinda thought about changing mine but I have NO clue as to what...someone help me out here :popcorn:

stefan
01-21-2007, 07:30 AM
You two are so sweet, but I do like just nothing. :nod:

zion goddess it IS :2thumbs:

tanya
01-21-2007, 11:44 AM
Ive kinda thought about changing mine but I have NO clue as to what...someone help me out here :popcorn:

Gorgeous Greek God :2thumbs: But I think you need a few more posts before you get the option to be a God or

-----be nothing like me.

I just looked! You only need 1000, I was thinking it was 1500 ---- so it should be Gorgeous Greek God! :nod:

greyhair biker
01-22-2007, 06:28 AM
:oops: this is me blushing :haha:

asdf
07-03-2007, 02:32 PM
Can I be "Captain Kickass"?

greyhair biker
07-04-2007, 02:43 PM
Youre right - it's been too long since this one was up....Captn Kickass is good.....and I still havent comeup with anything for mine, and Tanya should still be a Zion Goddess - boy, this thread really dried up :lol8:

tanya
07-04-2007, 09:48 PM
Tanya should still be a Zion Goddess - boy, this thread really dried up :lol8:

:friday: :ahh:

greyhair biker
07-04-2007, 11:43 PM
glad to see you :smile:

tanya
07-05-2007, 06:25 AM
glad to see you :smile:

Yes... stranger... same with you. :five:

asdf