PDA

View Full Version : Who is Sombeech?

Sombeech
12-10-2004, 10:29 AM
The man, the myth, the legend.
Huge AC/DC fan. Guitarist for 15 years. I also instruct.
I love the outdoors. I ride a Klein Mantra Mtn Bike. I try to go on atleast 2 major backpacking trips per year.
I miss my jeeps, as you can read about in the 4x4 section.
I live in Clinton, just south of Ogden.

accadacca
12-14-2004, 09:00 AM
Where is the rest of your posse? :rockon: Are they not around a computer? :chairshot:

Sombeech
12-14-2004, 09:28 AM
I'm trying to get them to post some things, but I don't think they are as comfortable with PCs. I'm trying to get Don (MY T PIMP) to post his hunting pics, but it's taking a long, long time.
LeRoy just signed up as Chivato.
Camron is KillEmAll
My friend Ryan Sevy is ChiefAutoParts. I'm trying to get them all involved in some conversations, but I don't think they are familiar with forums yet.
I actually love this. I think we can plan a lot of trips and vacations through this forum. You did a good job.

accadacca
12-14-2004, 09:52 AM
Yeah keep working on them. :compthrow: The more people we get, the better the forum becomes. I really got into forums less than a year ago. Once you get familiar with the set up then you can do anything. Just explain the controls to them and well get them onboard. :thumb: FYI....All questions related to "How to" are on the FAQ page at the top of the screen. :blahblah:

Sombeech
12-14-2004, 03:55 PM
Back in the day.